The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What are you listening to?

Rate this topic

^^ Sometimes we just have to play the classics! ^^   Who does not like Bob Seger... 

Even though the real secret to this thread is posts like Ween @falcon45ca , Zaza @RWMc1 , Man I loved the Bill Evans piano jazz @Gollumpus . I have some Oskar P & T Monk. But do not consider myself knowledgeable. Sat by my window this morning, birds chiming into thhe background, and listened to the entire 1 Hour 24:33 Thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing!  

I love this thread!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
On 12/16/2020 at 12:45 PM, Canuck Surfer said:

Great song.  Thanks for posting.   Some of the video's imagery just as awesome!  

Yeah, the video goes well with the feel of the guitar work in this song. I was also listening to some of his other stuff. He does a lot of technically difficult runs with some interesting arpeggios etc.

On 12/16/2020 at 12:59 PM, Canuck Surfer said:

^^ Sometimes we just have to play the classics! ^^   Who does not like Bob Seger... 

Even though the real secret to this thread is posts like Ween @falcon45ca , Zaza @RWMc1 , Man I loved the Bill Evans piano jazz @Gollumpus . I have some Oskar P & T Monk. But do not consider myself knowledgeable. Sat by my window this morning, birds chiming into thhe background, and listened to the entire 1 Hour 24:33 Thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing!  

I love this thread!

I've mentioned my anxiety attacks before. I can only listen to a song so many times and then I won't listen to that song again for many months and sometimes years. I think the worst ones are from tapes that kept replaying after I fell asleep after drinking one or two beverages years ago.

The positive benefit is that I have listened to way more music as a result. Most of the music I post are from songs that I've heard on radio stations from around the world. You can listen to stations from any city in the world online. All genres and from different eras as well. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
9 hours ago, RWMc1 said:

I've mentioned my anxiety attacks before. I can only listen to a song so many times and then I won't listen to that song again

Sorry to hear this is an issue for you. Genuinely!    

People have different triggers.  It is great u can have some peace new tunes. Exploring, having some fun! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1