The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Stefan Schneider Talk

Totes McGoats

Thats if he does make it in the Moose lineup, with lots of depth signed, Stefan will have to really impress to earn his spot. I see him being a call up to Manitoba but I see him starting in Victoria first.

I should have said give him a few years with our minor league affiliates first, instead of American Hockey League. You're probably right since we have a lot of depth. Cody Hodgson and Jordan Schroeder are both centers, but Schroeder will play wing or has already. They both will be in Manitoba to start the year.

Good chance that Joel Perrault, Alex Bolduc, Mario Bliznak will as well. I can keep going, but I won't. Hopefully he does well in Victoria.

I should have said give him a few years with our minor league affiliates first, instead of American Hockey League. You're probably right since we have a lot of depth. Cody Hodgson and Jordan Schroeder are both centers, but Schroeder will play wing or has already. They both will be in Manitoba to start the year.

Good chance that Joel Perrault, Alex Bolduc, Mario Bliznak will as well. I can keep going, but I won't. Hopefully he does well in Victoria.

both schneider and bliznak could play on the third line together since they are both defensively minded, it would make for a good checking line. That is if he makes the team.

edit: meant third line of moose.

I sure hope he will play for Manitoba, I'd like to have him play for Noel!

• 2 weeks later...

Be cool if he gets to stick with Manitoba - let's see what this guy can do! Future shutdown centre in the making, maybe? Hopefully he can win a spot with the Moose, but I'm not even sure who his competition is going to be...? huh.gif

Well the Manitoba Moose currently have five centres on their roster, excluding Cody Hodgson. One of them is Jordan Schroeder who will probably play wing. Possibility of one or two of them to be on the Nucks' roster, I'm thinking Bolduc and either Schroeder/Hodgson. So that would leave four centres.

Archived