The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kevin Bieksa you are really...

Zigmund.Palffy

naw, I wouldn't dare do that...remember your the one who's been implying to everyone that you play at an elite level and have an outstanding hockey knowledge base...who knows maybe you play D and they'll sign you as Bieksa's replacement...you're probably better than him on the ice anyway

True, I do have a lot of hockey experience. True, you lack hockey knowledge. And once again I guess you are suggesting Bieksa doesn't belong in the league and once again you are showing your stupidity.

Was Bieksa amazing tonight? No. No one on the team looked all that sharp (except Hansen...that guy fkxinx rocks!...serious...can I hijack this thread into a Hansen love thread? No? Ok, fine)

Nothing really clicked tonight, to key in on 1 facet would be asinine. Having 5 d-men seemed to hurt us tonight, hopefully Ballard is back quickly as that will help us out.

Secondary offense needs a bounce to go their way. Not from lack of effort, just a lack of luck IMO. A timely hit/fight

from the 4th line would have helped.

All in all, I expect the boys to come back and be firing on all cylinders against Carolina!

That's a great attitude the Canucks will figure out the offence and I think we will be on the right track soon

Of all the players struggling right now how do you choose Bieksa. Our whole 2nd line is pointless. And you arguments towards Bieksa are brutal and to call him worthless is even more dumb.

bieksa isn't in much of a struggle, this is how he is

kesler would be the one struggling and but has looked good defensively

secondary scoring begins with him and he needs to pick it up

also, none of our D has been able to score except Ehrhoff

our third and fourth lines are not generating much

gotta love hansen's forecheck, great start to the season but he is not a second line player

That's a great attitude the Canucks will figure out the offence and I think we will be on the right track soon

I agree. We need that secondary scoring. On the 1040 pregame tonight they were saying if the Canucks stumble out of the gates too bad, then AV may be looking for a new job. I hate his line juggling. Kesler Hansen and Schaefer in the 3rd??

True, I do have a lot of hockey experience. True, you lack hockey knowledge. And once again I guess you are suggesting Bieksa doesn't belong in the league and once again you are showing your stupidity.

You're showing your stupidity because you think you are superior to everyone else on this board

I agree. We need that secondary scoring. On the 1040 pregame tonight they were saying if the Canucks stumble out of the gates too bad, then AV may be looking for a new job. I hate his line juggling. Kesler Hansen and Schaefer in the 3rd??

Yeah all we need is second line chipping in and also the third line and we will be the team that we know we are

You're showing your stupidity because you think you are superior to everyone else on this board

I never said I was superior, I have been simply arguing that every game is not Bieksa's fault and that it is the teams. And also that he belongs in this league.

Umm, the whole team sucked ( minus the Sedins ) not just Bieksa, yes he's been brutal, but why keep focusing on the goal that went in off his skate, the same thing happened to Edler the other night and I didn't see 50 negative comments about him scoring into his own goal ... just sayin'.... Hamuis also looked really bad tonight , lol, quite a night when Alberts is the top D man out there, having to play extra minutes with Ballard out and the pairings getting shuffled certainly didn't help matters any. And if his shoulder is hurt as badly as it looked when he skated off with it hanging then we may be in a bit of trouble on the back end.

Thinking of LA's goals it was

1. Deflection

2. Deflection nothing Bieksa/Luongo could do.

3. Brown left open from there = money

4. Ugly goal, deflected, unlucky bounces

LA was the better team, but Van didn't seem to have the bounces go their way like LA did.

So you're saying they're always right because they are the ones who are responsible for those decisions and getting paid? Baaaah.

No, but seriously Rome> Bieksa? Seriously? I mean thats like saying turd sandwich (Rome) > bologna (Bieksa). I don't care how much you hate bologna, its still a turd sandwich

If you are anything less than a NHL player or coach then please don't use the "I do have a lot of hockey experience" line with me in order to seem like you have some back up for your comments cuz it just makes you look stupid.

Archived