The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kevin Bieksa you are really...

Zigmund.Palffy

Employeeofthemonth and Sharpshooter need to stop posting, what a bunch of idiots. I feel dumber reading their garbage.

Allow me to respond like your friend Lil'Fra.

"OMG how can you say that it's so insulting. I can't believe I just wanna talk my &^#% and have nobody come back at me and then people call me names. I would never call anyone a name you schmuck."

Now I realize you guys probably know eachother and he probably told you how everyone was being mean to him/her and you're coming in with your superman under-roos but I don't care. (How am I doing so far?) As far as your latter statement well it's simply not possible. As your post so brilliantly points out yet another great contribution to canucks talk by bertuzzipunch and his ilk.

I know it's tough when people don't agree with you but suck it up princess's.

Said it before and I'm gonna say it again. Bieksa has one big problem and that's his cap hit. Other than that he's an average d-man with better than average offensive output.

Allow me to respond like your friend Lil'Fra.

"OMG how can you say that it's so insulting. I can't believe I just wanna talk my &^#% and have nobody come back at me and then people call me names. I would never call anyone a name you schmuck."

Now I realize you guys probably know eachother and he probably told you how everyone was being mean to him/her and you're coming in with your superman under-roos but I don't care. (How am I doing so far?) As far as your latter statement well it's simply not possible. As your post so brilliantly points out yet another great contribution to canucks talk by bertuzzipunch and his ilk.

I know it's tough when people don't agree with you but suck it up princess's.

Said it before and I'm gonna say it again. Bieksa has one big problem and that's his cap hit. Other than that he's an average d-man with better than average offensive output.

ha you're that dumb nerd that kept backin up Bernier when it was pretty obvious to anybody that 'actually' watches the game how terrible he was and all you kept saying was 'hes the next bertuzzi bro'. Now Bernier is a 4th line scrub on a terrible florida team.

haha get the hell outta my forum ya punk.

By pure offensiveness I mean purely point production.

Don't confuse yourself, I never said Bieksa was a better defensemen than Edler. That's just idiotic.

Bieksa is just better offensively. He is better at strictly one facet of the game. Get it straight. Bieksa will have far larger point numbers than Edler this year.

Bieksa's best season, point production wise, was 43. He was getting top pairing minutes and 1st unit power play time then. Edler's point production has been increasing steadily, and was 42 pts last year. Now Edler is getting top pairing minutes and 1st power play time.

You think Bieksa will "have far larger point numbers than Edler this year"?

Are you a betting man?

ha you're that dumb nerd that kept backin up Bernier when it was pretty obvious to anybody that 'actually' watches the game how terrible he was and all you kept saying was 'hes the next bertuzzi bro'. Now Bernier is a 4th line scrub on a terrible florida team.

gtfo-my-internets.jpg

e3581f6e-7b61-45b7-80da-2e2e8720f744.jpg

Go find any post anywhere where I backed up bernier? Get you're friend to help if he can stop crying for a few secs.

Yeah that's what I thought scrub.

I would rather give this piece of sh!t Bieksa away for free or pay some team to get rid of him. He's worth nothing and makes the Canucks worse. Feel sorry for Hamhuis having to be paired up with this douche so he can roam around acting like a forward while Hamhuis has to do all the work on defence. The thing about Bieksa is he's so arrogant he thinks he's the best thing since sliced bread. You can't give him advice or he'll pout like a little girl, maybe thats why AV rarely ever gives him a talking. Would you imagine if players like Ballard or any of our defencemen makes the mistakes like he does? They'd be playing on the 3rd pairing. Instead this asshole gets to play on the 1st unit, and givin free reign to make a whole bunch of mistakes while Hamhuis has to cover for this asshole.

I would rather give this piece of sh!t Bieksa away for free or pay some team to get rid of him. He's worth nothing and makes the Canucks worse. Feel sorry for Hamhuis having to be paired up with this douche so he can roam around acting like a forward while Hamhuis has to do all the work on defence. The thing about Bieksa is he's so arrogant he thinks he's the best thing since sliced bread. You can't give him advice or he'll pout like a little girl, maybe thats why AV rarely ever gives him a talking. Would you imagine if players like Ballard or any of our defencemen makes the mistakes like he does? They'd be playing on the 3rd pairing. Instead this asshole gets to play on the 1st unit, and givin free reign to make a whole bunch of mistakes while Hamhuis has to cover for this asshole.

Suspended :lol:

kevinbieksashh.jpg

CAN WE PLEASE GET BACK TO DISSING THE HELL OUT OF BIEKSA!?

QUICK !!! Sports action has a special side bet running during all Canucks games where you can bet on how many goals Bieksa will cause against the Canucks each game. Easy Money - if I ever saw it !!!

QUICK !!! Sports action has a special side bet running during all Canucks games where you can bet on how many goals Bieksa will cause against the Canucks each game. Easy Money - if I ever saw it !!!

..Just made a $1000 on that screw-up by Bieksa on the second L.A. goal - Go Bieksa Go.......and don't come back !!! Keep watching the game - he'll destroy this game like the previous 3 for the Canucks. What a Rookie !!!

Archived