The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kevin Bieksa you are really...

Zigmund.Palffy

snapback.pngRU SERIOUS, on 15 October 2010 - 08:23 PM, said:

QUICK !!! Sports action has a special side bet running during all Canucks games where you can bet on how many goals Bieksa will cause against the Canucks each game. Easy Money - if I ever saw it !!!

..Just made a $1000 on that screw-up by Bieksa on the second L.A. goal - Go Bieksa Go.......and don't come back !!! Keep watching the game - he'll destroy this game like the previous 3 for the Canucks. What a Rookie !!!

\

..there's another $1000 bucks. on another girly effort on that 3rd LA goal. Bieksa's a money machine for us...... keep losing games for us you sdack of $h1t Bieksa. Get ready for -40 deg Winnipeg weather.

Wowwwww, Hold it - he just caused a 3rd goal on their 4th. Go Bieksa go ! Super loooser.

Those blaming Bieksa for the 3rd goal need to take off the hate glasses...looked to me like it was Hamhuis's check that scored while he was on all 4's looking for quarters.

If Bieksa hadn't chased the guy with the puck and played his position in front of the net it wouldn't have mattered what Hamhuis was doing or not doing. As soon as Bieksa got sucked into the "chase the guy with the puck" scenario Hamhuis was screwed.

Those blaming Bieksa for the 3rd goal need to take off the hate glasses...looked to me like it was Hamhuis's check that scored while he was on all 4's looking for quarters.

did you not notice how EASILY Bieksa'a check skated around him to be able to make that pass?

you're right about Hamhuis, but Bieksa is at least half to blame for that play.. WEAK effort, really bad

Feels like the displeasure with the Juice is justfied to me :/

If Bieksa hadn't chased the guy with the puck and played his position in front of the net it wouldn't have mattered what Hamhuis was doing or not doing. As soon as Bieksa got sucked into the "chase the guy with the puck" scenario Hamhuis was screwed.

Actually you're wrong. The goalie takes the shooter, while the defencemans job is to take away the pass. Although Bieksa got turned around, Kopitar was forced to a bad angle, a shot Luongo would have easily saved, which then forced a pass to Brown leading to an easy tap in due to Hamhuis not taking his man...

did you not notice how EASILY Bieksa'a check skated around him to be able to make that pass?

you're right about Hamhuis, but Bieksa is at least half to blame for that play.. WEAK effort, really bad

Feels like the displeasure with the Juice is justfied to me :/

I'd say 60 Hamstring, 40 Bieksa. While Kopi did get the pass through, Bieksa kept him to the outside, where as Hamstrings man was open in front of the net.

I don't know, well that's a lie someone is going to blame Bikesa for the last goal, BIeksa followed his man behind the net, and Alberts tried to join the party, leading to a big FAIL.

For the life of me, I can't figure out why people are focusing in on the play of Bieksa as the teams downfall when the team has scored 1, 2, 3, & 1 goal in their first 4 games. The second line has ZERO points and this include Kesler playing significant power play time. Sorry people, unless Lu can keep the goals below 2, this offence isnt going to cut it.

To quote JR "WAKE UP"

whoever even bothers defending Bieksa by now is just a troll and/or blind fool.

anyone with any knowledge of the game can see how consistently bad, and stupid this player is.

mark my words, in 3 yrs this guy will be out of the NHL because he's just a freak show on the ice, and has shown no sign of improvement. he's too stupid to change, fix his game and probably his attitude also.

there's no point thinking of trading him, because no one, at least, no WINNER will bother taking this guy even for minimum value... especially as long as AV is the brainturd coach.

Archived