The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

There is no 'adding' to the front office budgets. Each team has $35 million to spread out however they like. Some teams have expressed concerns about misunderstanding the rule before they allocated their funds. The suggested fixes would only allow teams to redistribute their funds entirely, or move up to $5 million around to adjust.

ah okay....i´m fine in general

so i could cut 5 million bucks from player development and add them to player relations and the legal for an example?

would this be negative for my minor league team?

Yes, you could cut a total of $5 million from some departments and allot them to other areas with option #2.

Decreasing your player development budget reduces the salary cap space you have for your minor team, yes.

Hey guys another question. Sorry.

How do we get players with ntc to waive there ntc?

You'll have to PM either me or lethunder and make your case as to why the player should waive it. He may or may not, depending on if the player wants to, or feels it's in his best interest.

NOTE: These clauses will not be waived as frequently as they have been in the past.

Poll question up regarding our Front Office situation. Will leave it up for a few days and then we'll see what comes out of it. More discussion regarding it is always welcome.

EDIT: Only votes from current members of the game, or those who may become part of the game again soon will be counted in the poll. Troll votes will be thrown out.

Strategically, I would not be in favour of changing a submitted budget, but i feel that overall, in fairness, the front office budget ought to be not set in stone until the opening day roster is set...if that timeline is Oct 1st...one may see some sense in leniency until Oct 1st..all in all, whatever is decided is fine by me, but this does give a slight advantage to those teams who have submitted their budget and now wish to change it over folks just getting ready to submit it. Like I say, i don't really care either way, as it would be league wide..but i do think in future seasons the front office budget ought to be fluid until Oct 1st. Just my two cents.

edit: i voted for option 1: full reset, but made this post to say that this is a good fix for this year, and maybe going forward oct 1st would be a good 'set in stone' date for a preseason 'fluid' front office budget?

Mad props to the amazing Yoshi who dropped a code my way within an hour of the post! Thank you so much!

Thanks to this sanctified brotherhood and network, I am locked in to see Montreal, Washington and Buffalo!!

Respect your fellow GM`s, there are some amazing people in this bunch!!

Archived