The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

great job buddy.

you had luck with your rookies...i wish scheifele would have had the same impact on my team...may next season and with beaulieu and noesen there are some other 1st rounders in our organisation. we have to work on our goalie section next off season....

who will make the finals at the end...buffalo or pittsburgh? may a poll question?

well..way to early in the season.

Neither.

Just the feeling I get.

I mean on PUH.com with 5 guys out compared to everyone else's ones and zero's..oh and Tampa has two injured players today.

oh you can have 8th, after I am done with it. :D

That's because other teams had placed them on IR and so they were removed from their rosters. :P

Don't worry, I'll wave when I pass you by soon enough. :emot-parrot:

Wow, what a great week it's been so far. Pittsburgh looks to close it out strongly in attempt to inch closer to Buffalo and pull further away from Calgary. Pittsburgh hopes that it can re-create it's 101 night last night many times this season. We hope the work done in the Off Season is enough to finally unseat Buffalo from the top of the standings. It will be a daunting task as Buffalo is ridiculously deep in every area of its lineup. But Pittsburgh is a young run and gun team that has a couple of vets sprinkled into it, that hopes to make strides this year and leaps next year. Beware the mighty penguin!

First off, leading the league in injuries? You're a little banged up but you just now placed players on IR, and everyone who's missed time hasn't missed much.

Ryan Kesler missed the start of the season. Travis Zajac still out til mid to late November according to projections. Mason Raymond still recovering from the broken back he sustained from that cheap shot in the playoffs. My former 3rd line center Brendan Morrison missed the start of the year as well, you got him right when he returned to the lineup. Defencemen like Kurtis Foster missed the start of the season and is just now working his way back in. Same for Milan Jurcina. Taylor Fedun was about to win a job on the Oilers blue line before he broke his leg, now he's likely done for the year. And Martin Brodeur, my starting goaltender, has registered zero points for me thanks to an injury sustained less than a week into the season, and he's still out.

Second.... let them heal up. I'll still pass you. :towel: If you think my sights are set on 8th place, you're sadly mistaken. :PI'm coming for Calgary!

Wow, what a great week it's been so far. Pittsburgh looks to close it out strongly in attempt to inch closer to Buffalo and pull further away from Calgary. Pittsburgh hopes that it can re-create it's 101 night last night many times this season. We hope the work done in the Off Season is enough to finally unseat Buffalo from the top of the standings. It will be a daunting task as Buffalo is ridiculously deep in every area of its lineup. But Pittsburgh is a young run and gun team that has a couple of vets sprinkled into it, that hopes to make strides this year and leaps next year. Beware the mighty penguin!

gene1.jpg

We are prepared to hold off all invaders!!!

Hmm.... a formidable fortress to be sure. You know, all this trash talk and bloodshed... maybe you're right. Maybe it's just not worth the trouble. War is such a terrible thing, to be sure.

The Jets would like to apologize for our aggressive antics, and hope that we can remain allies in the future.

In the meantime, we'd like to present you with a parting gift as a token of our friendship and good faith. We left pretty early so we left it on your front porch. Didn't want to wake you up too early, we know how important a good night of sleep is. Hope you like it! :) Oh yeah, one more thing. You might want to bring it inside. Looks like rain later tonight, and it's not treated wood. Sorry about that.

trojan-horse.jpg

Hmm.... a formidable fortress to be sure. You know, all this trash talk and bloodshed... maybe you're right. Maybe it's just not worth the trouble. War is such a terrible thing, to be sure.

The Jets would like to apologize for our aggressive antics, and hope that we can remain allies in the future.

In the meantime, we'd like to present you with a parting gift as a token of our friendship and good faith. We left pretty early so we left it on your front porch. Didn't want to wake you up too early, we know how important a good night of sleep is. Hope you like it! :) Oh yeah, one more thing. You might want to bring it inside. Looks like rain later tonight, and it's not treated wood. Sorry about that.

trojan-horse.jpg

trojan-horse.jpg

Archived