Semyon Varlamov - Win = 10pts

Taylor Hall - 1 Assist, +1 = 5pts

Ryna Nugent-Hopkins - 1 PPA, 1 Assist, +1, 2 PIM = 11pts

Grant Clitsome - 2 PIM = 2pts

David Jones - 1 PPA, 1 Assist, +1 = 9pts

Dustin Penner - 2 PIM = 2pts

Carlo Colaiacovo - 1 PPA = 6pts

Total = 45 points.

Another night chipping away at Buffalo's lead. Only 64 points behind them.

:)

It's come to my attention that I never did post the executive list, so here it is.

Northwest Division - lethunder

Pacific Division - Mike Vanderhoek

Central Division - greensman

Northeast Division - Venom52

Atlantic Division - _arby_18

Southeast Division - Squeak

Each executive will keep tabs on the rosters to try to ensure each team is fairly balanced according to player roles and ice time. Please keep in mind that this is a very difficult thing to judge in many cases and we will do our best but this is a work in progress. Now that we've got more executives on the job and the workload has been spread out, we're going to be trying to keep an eye on this more than we've been able to in the past. If you have an issue with a roster, PM the executive in charge of that division and let them know. Be patient with us as we get things set up and rolling. It might take some time, but we'll get to it.

Also, I'd advise everyone to take a good look at their roster and the roles that some players are playing, and make sure that your lineup seems fair and balanced in this regard. It's better to handle things yourself than be put in a bad position by having a player want out. If you've got a guy playing on the top line in the NHL, but he's listed on your 3rd line, that's going to be a problem.

Why can't teams have two elite centers? The Canucks have Hank and Kesler, I consider them both elite centers; I don't see Ryan Kesler demanding trades.

I see no problem with teams having two elite level centers if they want to pay them. Look at Tampa with Stamkos and Lecavelier. Vancouver with Kes and Hank. Pittsburgh with Sid and Malkin, etc.

But if your 3rd line center should be top 6 as well, it's going to cause you problems.

I didn't realize that there were executives for each division.....lol.

Sorry arby and Squeak for bombarding you guys......

lethunder it is for me then? Is that who I contact for everything agent related?

P.S. I will miss you arby......we had some great UFA negotiations!

No no!

Those are only to keep tabs on rosters pertaining to ice time and player happiness. You can still send contract offers to any agent you like.

Archived