The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

Rumours abound that Pittsburgh made a no brainer proposal to a certain 'Southie' General Manager but ultimately soured on the deal after realizing that his appettite was too large to feed......and that he had crabs.

Pittsburgh will be looking elsewhere.

Justin Falk has adds two points, making the best of a callup stint

Travis MOen hits the sin bin with two points!

Derek MOrris with two points off a plus one performance!

Jason SPezza with four points tonight!

Adam BUrish registering five!

Shawn THornton with twelve!

the rumoured incoming player with five points in his first night

Henrik Tallinder held off the board, and Steve Sullivan left the game early with a reported 'lower body injury". while Mike Green and Andrej Kostitsyn are day to day and did not skate tonight. Hagman did not appear today for San Jose, and Brendan Morrison has joined Reimer, Lundin, Regin and Michalek on the LTIR list.

Thirty-two points and three players still on the ice, we will take that and look forward to getting some key players back very soon. With Nine players now injured, and one in the pressbox, you have to just be thankful that the hard hat and lunch pail guys never call in sick.

EDIT: just found out about Sullivan, lol good thing everyone loves an underdog...We are happy to rebrand our arena brand "Shark Dog" hotdogs, available at every home game to the now infamous "UNDERDOG Brat"! Try one next game with Shark Bite Ale, you won't be disappointed. Don't drink and drive, arrive alive, specially if your under contract to the San Jose Sharks hockey team.

The Blues Tonight...

Thomas Win = 10 Points

Karlsson 1 PPA = 6 Points

Michalek 1 G +1 = 5 Points

Winchester 1 A 2 PIM = 5 Points

Scrivens lose = 0

Steckel / = 0

Chimera 1 G +1 = 5 Points

Greene / = 0

Morrow 1 G 2 PIM = 5 Points

Erat / = 0

Klein / = 0

Palushaj / = 0

Iginla 1 G = 3 Points

Butler / = 0

Hunwick = scratch

Prosser 2 PIM 1 A = 7 Points (still in action)

46 Points ...to many zero´s tonight

Rumour coming out of Pittsburgh is that after another dismal night that placed the team's great start of the season in jeopardy, GM Sharpshooter went on a scotch fueled rage after tonight's game. He knew a message had to be sent and sent it was, loudly with moving a couple players tonight in hopes to shake off complacency and wake up the highly skilled but seemingly unmotivated lockerroom.

Tonight may be the start of further action if this team does not respond, immediately.

Dirty play tonight from Milan Lucic with his cheap-shot on Ryan Miller. Completely needless hit after Miller had played the puck, not to mention Lucic fully extended his arms to hit Miller in the head. I'm a firm believer that goaltenders shouldn't be hit like players get hit.

Getting really sick and tired of Lucic's antics, that guy went from being a hard-working tough customer to a complete brute. And of course not like the league will say anything to a beloved Bruin. :rolleyes:

Good on Miller for calling him out on it after the game:

"I'm not going to go into that. I just stuck around because I just wanted to say what a piece of [expletive] I think Lucic is," Miller said to the Buffalo News. "Fifty pounds on me and he runs me like that? It's unbelievable. Everyone in this city sees him as a big, tough, solid player. I respected him for how hard he played. That was gutless. Gutless piece of [expletive]."

James Wisniewski - 1 assist, 1 PIM = 7

John Moore - 2 PIM = 2

Jonathan Quick - 1 win = 10

Jamie Benn - 1 assist, 7 PIM = 10

Thomas Holmstrom - 1 assist, +1 = 5

Dustin Byfuglien - 1 assist, 2 PIM = 7

Matt Duchene - 1 goal = 3

Mark Letestu - +2 = 4

Rusty Klesla - +1 = 2

Scott Nichol - +1, 2 PIM = 4

Total = 54

Didn't count PPP or GWG some might have a few more. Not a bad night.

James Wisniewski - 1 assist, 1 PIM = 7

John Moore - 2 PIM = 2

Jonathan Quick - 1 win = 10

Jamie Benn - 1 assist, 7 PIM = 10

Thomas Holmstrom - 1 assist, +1 = 5

Dustin Byfuglien - 1 assist, 2 PIM = 7

Matt Duchene - 1 goal = 3

Mark Letestu - +2 = 4

Rusty Klesla - +1 = 2

Scott Nichol - +1, 2 PIM = 4

Total = 54

Didn't count PPP or GWG some might have a few more. Not a bad night.

Dirty play tonight from Milan Lucic with his cheap-shot on Ryan Miller. Completely needless hit after Miller had played the puck, not to mention Lucic fully extended his arms to hit Miller in the head. I'm a firm believer that goaltenders shouldn't be hit like players get hit.

Getting really sick and tired of Lucic's antics, that guy went from being a hard-working tough customer to a complete brute. And of course not like the league will say anything to a beloved Bruin. :rolleyes:

That's two cheap-shots on Kings players in the last couple days... First Rome hitting Devante Smith-Pelly (should have been a suspension in my opinion), and now Lucic giving Miller a shot in the head...

New Jersey Devils Points on the night:

10 pts, Rich Peverley: g, a, plus 2

9 pts, Niklas Kronwall: g, plus 2

8 pts, Alec Martinez: ppg, plus 1

7 pts, Arron Asham: 7 pims

7 pts, John Carlson: a, plus 1

5 pts, Marc-Andre Gragnani: g

5 pts, Marcus Johansson: a, 2 pims

5 pts, Michal Neuvirth: so loss

3 pts, Anze Kopitar: a

2 pts, Joe Corvo: plus 1

2 pts, Raphael Diaz: 2 pims

2 pts, Cory Emmerton: plus 1

2 pts, Ville Leino: 2 pims

67 points tonight

That's two cheap-shots on Kings players in the last couple days... First Rome hitting Devante Smith-Pelly (should have been a suspension in my opinion), and now Lucic giving Miller a shot in the head...

Archived