The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

I thought the initial yellow on zabaleta was weak, but the one that got him red was more than deserving.

Also, there were the non-calls on the Toure handball in the box, and imo ivanovic should have gotten a foul against him in the box as well.

I agree that Mangala was very strong for you guys, but so were zabaleta, milner, and yaya.

Would have taken the point coming into the game, but after the red.. we should have held out.

Why has mourinho continued to play Drogba when he's looked poor every time? Remy should have come on.

Just in shock right now.. 3-1 up.

Clattenburg was absolutley shocking today.

De Laet should have been sent off and Vardy clearly fouled Rafa before the pen.

But saying that we played well for 70 minutes and then bottled it. Going forward we look immense but defending we looked like QPR last week. IMO I think LVG should drop Rooney hes our 2nd best no 10 and our 3rd best no 9. Just because hes the captain shouldnt mean he shouldnt be able to be dropped from the team.

I thought the initial yellow on zabaleta was weak, but the one that got him red was more than deserving.

Also, there were the non-calls on the Toure handball in the box, and imo ivanovic should have gotten a foul against him in the box as well.

I agree that Mangala was very strong for you guys, but so were zabaleta, milner, and yaya.

Would have taken the point coming into the game, but after the red.. we should have held out.

Why has mourinho continued to play Drogba when he's looked poor every time? Remy should have come on.

I thought that the way dean was handing out so many yellows in the first half that someone was going to get sent off in the second. I also wasn't impressed with how terry got away with slew footing Aguero near the start of the game.

our corners need work.

I was sure after Zabaleta went off and you guys scored that it would end like that. I was happy with how we started strong because mourinho almost always parks the bus... and while he did do that again today at times it wasn't quite as frustrating as some other games.

Not impressed with the refing today, I'll take the result though. James Milner had a hell of a game. Mangala played great for his debut. Thanks Frank.

Where did all the utd supporters go?

I'm still here supporting the team... I'm not gonna blame the ref for being blind during the game because our defense was just terrible, but gotta give credit to Lecister city massive respect to them and there fans always feel good to see a team do well when they're back in the BPL also horrible call on Zaballeta shouldn't have been a red

• Upvote 1

The Arsenal-Spurs game being on TSN3 has thrown me for a loop. Don't know why but I don't get those new TSN channels on Shaw even though I have the sports package and got TSN1 and 2 just fine before and they're still on the same channel now (225 and 226).

Any help or others affected by this?

The Arsenal-Spurs game being on TSN3 has thrown me for a loop. Don't know why but I don't get those new TSN channels on Shaw even though I have the sports package and got TSN1 and 2 just fine before and they're still on the same channel now (225 and 226).

Any help or others affected by this?

I get TSN3 SD on 183 on Shaw.

Schalke vs. Dortmund and Spurs vs. Arsenal on the same day yus

Where do you have the Schalke/Dortmund game? I don't see it on GolTV Friday through Sunday.

Edit: Nevermind, we get the Bayern/Köln game. What are you watching that one on? I'd love to multiview those two Bundesliga games since they're evidently in the same time slot.

Edited by Mr. Ambien