The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

I don't why this hasn't been posted yet, but Gonzalo Jara has been making worldwide news for the following incident.
Jara fingered Cavani's asshole, Cavani didn't like it(Who would) and slapped Jara very lightly on the face, Jara would dive and get Cavani booked.
Cavani got booked his second yellow/red card, and got sent off. Uruguay would lose the game 1-0.

https://vine.co/v/e5TAFtQ3YQg

Edited by Zfetch

Well, I said I wouldn't post on CDC until OCT 7th.

Decided I wouldn't post anything Canucks related until then, so I'll still post in here because it's my favorite thread.

Baboon - I read yesterday that Schneiderlin would go to United IF Schweinsteiger wouldn't sign

Well, I said I wouldn't post on CDC until OCT 7th.

Decided I wouldn't post anything Canucks related until then, so I'll still post in here because it's my favorite thread.

Baboon - I read yesterday that Schneiderlin would go to United IF Schweinsteiger wouldn't sign

Yea, I've heard that too, as well as Bastian being first choice. When it comes to this sort of things its hard to know who to believe, since most english journos are so unreliable. personally if I could only choose one, I would pick Schneiderlin IMO hes the 2nd best DM in the PL behind Matic. But if we could get both it would be amazing!

Also read that City are trying to get Ramos now.

Edited by I R Baboon

Spurs to do list:

[✔] Competition for Walker

[✔] New centreback

[✔] Promote Pritchard

[ ] Striker who doesn't suck

[ ] Centre mid

[ ] Threatening winger

Dump the following:

Paulinho

Kaboul

Soldado

Adebayor

Capoue

Chiriches

Lennon

Edited by Kazmanian Devil

God I hate transfer season! Acorrding to Sky Sports Ramos wants to be at United next season and that we've bid £28.6M for him. On the other hand, people close to Southhampton are saying they have NOT recieved a bid for Schneiderlin. My heart cant take this.

God I hate transfer season! Acorrding to Sky Sports Ramos wants to be at United next season and that we've bid £28.6M for him. On the other hand, people close to Southhampton are saying they have NOT recieved a bid for Schneiderlin. My heart cant take this.

I trust Sky more than some of the other sources. All of the English papers are trash an thy had Firmino already signed with us. Man Utds signings last year were pretty under the radar like Herrera, Depay, Rojo, or actually reported by a really trusted source if it was a big name like AdM

You bet I am!

Here is a link to all players who have been sold for over 20million Euros.

http://i.imgur.com/Lk94YsN.png

umm no that's a pound sign not a euro sign in there and I'm pretty sure that if you looked there would/should be way more action between english clubs because for so long the exchange rate was terrible (for euro to pounds- if you did want to look at it in euros) and to be real percise they'd have to be calculated with the exchange rate of when they were transferred.