The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

your only defensive addition is darmian woo!!!

adding to what is your deepest part of your squad already where you have fellaini carrick herrera di maria and mata woo!!!!!!

Only other thing we need is a strong CB with DDG good as gone. Hoping a fairy tail swap for Ramo with RM or Otamendi

y u heff 2 b mad? It's just a game. :) :)

Can he play centerback?

I'm really sure United will get a CB via the DDG transfer or the market. Highly highly doubt they don't and let's pretend they don't, Carrick can honestly play CB. If youve watched enough games, you'd know by now he plays between the CBs majority of the time as is. He's like a 3rd CB ::D

Can he play centerback?

But you said defender...jk

I don't see centre back as dire a need as many believe. We have Smalling, Rojo, Jones, McNair, Blackett, and Evans. Smalling and Rojo are ok as starters and McNair had a good first season in the Prem.

Playing Valencia and Rafael at right back led to some problems defensively. Anyone remember Rafael marking Drogba on a set piece lol.

The midfield signings are what United have needed for ages. AdM is going and Carrick can't be depended on for a full season.

Added some real quality to the our midfield over the weekend, were still a top CB and a back up striker away from a contending team but this was a step forward.

Schweinsteiger - Herrera

Schneiderlin

Sexy

Top CB for sure to contend. Can survive without a ST though. Mata and all those other grey area guys could fill in if need be. But even as is with the current moves, top 3 finish is the least LVG has to do. 4th last campaign and with all the moves, he can only do better and that should be the expectation.

Top CB for sure to contend. Can survive without a ST though. Mata and all those other grey area guys could fill in if need be. But even as is with the current moves, top 3 finish is the least LVG has to do. 4th last campaign and with all the moves, he can only do better and that should be the expectation.

I would say I agree, but the only strikers we have are Rooney and Wilson (Chica is gone IMO). We have been linked with Benteke, who I would lover here, but for £30M no thanks I would rather Lacazette.

And btw Darmian can play anywhere on the back line as well as up in the midfield. But LvG sees him as a RB.

I would say I agree, but the only strikers we have are Rooney and Wilson (Chica is gone IMO). We have been linked with Benteke, who I would lover here, but for £30M no thanks I would rather Lacazette.

And btw Darmian can play anywhere on the back line as well as up in the midfield. But LvG sees him as a RB.

Imo I think Benteke will go to Pool.