The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

Totally forgot about Kolarov, I think Mangala despite playing not so good in his first season, has looked pretty goof the first two games.

but Kompany has 2 goals already this season, he's also the captain. Also odd that Kolarov could be forgotten since he's played the 1st 2 games and played very well in both. Otamendi is going to have to earn a spot in the starting line up.

I'm a West Brom fan - Fazio turned us down. Berahino will go but Levy will need to pay the £25m up front in cash, our owner doesn't faff about with instalments and part exchanges.

Pato is reportedly being offered to English clubs according to the Telegraph and a few other sources: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/11818899/Manchester-United-transfer-news-Brazilian-Pato-offered-to-Old-Trafford-club-and-Chelsea.html

Hard to believe this dude is only 25. He's been around forever. Was he like 17 or 18 when he started playing in the AC Milan first team? People were projecting him to be the next Fat Ronaldo back in the day.

If the pricetag of 10-11 million is accurate, I'm not sure it would hurt for United to put a bid in, just in case Rooney doesn't improve his form or gets injured -- a decent backup option, and certainly couldn't be any worse than Falcao