The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

40 minutes ago, 87Crosby said:

I am thankful that we finished above you this year. Next year worries me. 

That is likely, but it may be a little to early to say that. We have one game in hand, are 5 points behind and I would say have an easier schedule. Only one team in the top half of the table (Chelsea @ home) while United have West Ham and Leicester. 

17 minutes ago, TheRussianRocket. said:

CR7 <3

I wouldn't get too excited.

Wolfsburg snag an away goal any time in this match and Real Madrid have another mountain to climb.

44 minutes ago, Caboose said:

I wouldn't get too excited.

Wolfsburg snag an away goal any time in this match and Real Madrid have another mountain to climb.

They've had a few good chances for it as well... Couple of nice saves have kept them in it.

Just now, Lateralus91 said:

Bayern vs. Atletico would be my final of choice. City and Real might be on the same level when you only consider the players on an individual basis. But Bayern and Atletico are on another level in a tactical sense.

I want to see Bayern (Pep) vs City in the next round. 

Good luck tomorrow by the way ;).

• Upvote 1

So furious right now. Pathetic performance after we scored the 3rd. Stopped playing football. After Liverpool's second we totally wet ourselves. Season's over for me as of today. Pathetic. Pathetic. Pathetic.

I'm not sure which amount of swearing is appropriate at CDC yet. Just imagine the worst kind. And then double the amount. Then you might be close to what I'm really trying to say.

Edited by Lateralus91
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lateralus91 said:

So furious right now. Pathetic performance after we scored the 3rd. Stopped playing football. After Liverpool's second we totally wet ourselves. Season's over for me as of today. Pathetic. Pathetic. Pathetic.

I really need to stop cheering for you guys. Every single time I cheer for BVB they lose.  

2 minutes ago, Lateralus91 said:

I'm not sure which amount of swearing is appropriate at CDC yet. Just imagine the worst kind. And then double the amount. Then you might be close to what I'm really trying to say.

They didn't play well at all after their second goal. Once Liverpool got the 3rd goal I was confident the 4th was coming. 

Liverpool have done this to me twice now - first, I stopped watching the CL final when they were 3-0 down at HT (admittedly so I could get conjugal with a young lady). Now tonight. I must remember to stop writing Liverpool off in Europe!