The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

The Pittsburgh Penguins have signed UFA Jamie Lundmark to a 2 year $1,600,000 contract. ($800,000)

The Pittsburgh Penguins have signed UFA Francis Bouillon to a 1 year $900,000 contract. ($900,000)

The Pittsburgh Penguins have signed UFA Brian Rolston to a 1 year $1,000,000 contract. ($1,000,000)

[Rumour] Pittsburgh Penguins have been offered a trade where either Crosby or Malkin may be traded.. hearing the team is from the Western Conference and pushing hard to land either one of Crosby or Malkin. Hearing the team has offered Top pairing defencemen, 2 Top 6 players. (e4)

The Pittsburgh Penguins have signed UFA Petr Sykora to a 1 year $990,000 contract. ($990,000)

The Buffalo Sabres have signed UFA Rob Niedermayer to a 1 year $1,000,000 contract. ($1,000,000)

Pittsburgh signs some RFAs I'm too lazy to type out format:

Brandon Segal 2 x 800

Greg Mauldin 2 x 750

David Liffiton 2 x 650

Alexandre Picard 2 x 900

Brian Strait 2 x 850

Keven Veilleux 2 x 800

Roberto Bortuzzo 2 x 800

Boris Valabik 2 x 800

Is the AHL actually going to mean something? There are still a lot of farm teams with incomplete rosters. I don't mind winning 8-0/9-1/10-1/11-1 but it'd be nice if the Calder Cup was actually something worth playing for.

Is the AHL actually going to mean something? There are still a lot of farm teams with incomplete rosters. I don't mind winning 8-0/9-1/10-1/11-1 but it'd be nice if the Calder Cup was actually something worth playing for.

Guest AriGold

I should be a little more specific. I'm looking for a dman of about equal value in return for Perry.

Also if possible could we change the order in the depth charts on the site?

Archived