The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

canuckster19

OH MY GOD THE MOST ELECTRIFYING MAN IN SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT just put on the worst showing i've ever seen.

Seriously cena woulda put on a better match with rey mysterio.

Pack your bags and leave to make another movie rocky that was brutal

Though what now. What happens with Cena? Does he just go back to being Super Cena? Because if so it makes this a more pointless exercise then it already was. And hearing Cole and Lawler hype this was funny. I know they have to do it, but it sounds like they just watched a different match then I did.

Seriously, a lot of that match was dragged down by Cena. I seriously hope they change it up with him. Just do it.

I didnt think the match was that bad, a little too much rest time and you could hear Rock call for a DDT when he was in the bear hug. I'm more shocked the Rock won. When was the last time Cena lost a match cleanly? The Rock has put over a lot of stars in his career while Cena rarely does the job, and I thought for sure that was how this match was going to end.

I liked the Undertaker and HHH Match, it was a little slow paced but told a great story. The match I was really looking forward to was Bryan and Shaemus. I'm really pissed they decided to end it like that. It does absolutely nothing for either of them. Shaemus looks weak because he basically had to blind side Bryan while Bryan looks even weaker than before by losing in 18 seconds. Somebody must be injured or something because that was absolute crap.

i honestly thought it was a pretty good match

the real winners here are the WWE, who gains profit from brock lesnar rumors (it was a twitter trend as soon as show ended)

i dont understand how you guys can blame Cena/Rock for how "bad" that match went....the WWE obviously wanted to set it up, so it was as even as possible. A-A then Rock bottom, 5 knucle shuffle, then people's elbow....

i honestly thought it was a pretty good match

the real winners here are the WWE, who gains profit from brock lesnar rumors (it was a twitter trend as soon as show ended)

i dont understand how you guys can blame Cena/Rock for how "bad" that match went....the WWE obviously wanted to set it up, so it was as even as possible. A-A then Rock bottom, 5 knucle shuffle, then people's elbow....

The triple Rock Bottom. That I remember.

But it would have been so out of place, nothing leading up to this match, and nothing within the match itself indicated it could've lead to that. If it happened, it would've been so out of place.

Again, I would love for that to have happened, but it needs some sort of build up. Any at all really.

This PPV had so much potential, but that World Heavyweight title has no value anymore, nor does winning the Royal Rumble. You get to headline Wrestlemania eh? Well why did Sheamus, the winner of the rumble, open up the entire event?

The booking of this event was very off, the HHH vs Undertaker match was unbelievable, they didn't even go out of the cell and this match was still tremendous.

Overall, meh PPV.

What a depressing and impressing Wrestlmania!

Firstly, the Underaker match was by far the best and was pretty good expectations wise; was real pumped when the lock opened but then Fuk, had to lock it up again lol.

First match, 18 second one, was a great to kick off the night - I loved it and was laughing my @ss off :P

Stupid mama dance thing by the gorilla face guy; so stupid, just wow.

Jericho match was nothing special.

Kane is a fool now with his ugly mask lol

Never trust/look at your girl / they make you lose, case and point: 2/2 today for guys who admired it gave too much attention to their woman.

Rock match was pretty good - singing before that was stupid as well - whytf you waste time - coulda used it for match time.

Was very disappointed at when then Undertaker-Triple H match happened; just stupid.

General manager thing was alright - Santino is hilarious : D

Divas are boring, but always entertaining to watch lol

...felt sorry for people at the upper bowl - all you see is ants from up there, and was a good night in all. Hope Undertaker and Triple H don't leave: only reason I watch wwe currently :(

What a depressing and impressing Wrestlmania!

Firstly, the Underaker match was by far the best and was pretty good expectations wise; was real pumped when the lock opened but then Fuk, had to lock it up again lol.

First match, 18 second one, was a great to kick off the night - I loved it and was laughing my @ss off :P

Stupid mama dance thing by the gorilla face guy; so stupid, just wow.

Jericho match was nothing special.

Kane is a fool now with his ugly mask lol

Never trust/look at your girl / they make you lose, case and point: 2/2 today for guys who admired it gave too much attention to their woman.

Rock match was pretty good - singing before that was stupid as well - whytf you waste time - coulda used it for match time.

Was very disappointed at when then Undertaker-Triple H match happened; just stupid.

General manager thing was alright - Santino is hilarious : D

Divas are boring, but always entertaining to watch lol

...felt sorry for people at the upper bowl - all you see is ants from up there, and was a good night in all. Hope Undertaker and Triple H don't leave: only reason I watch wwe currently :(

Is Cena seriously still getting flack for lack of in-ring skill? Did The Rock do anything? I'm pretty sure he was dead on the ground 95% of the time. Piss poor result. Where does Cena go after this? Should have been The Rock's job to basically pass the torch and give him the win. Not sure what The Rock winning accomplishes.

Archived