The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

A Tough, Take No %&^ Henrik Sedin

Merci

Good to see some emotion from Henrik although I still wasn't impressed with his lack of speed out there, especially with Oduya blowing by him in OT. I sure hope Daniel is OK and that they both start playing with more desire, we obviously need them.

Loved Henrik's no BS play tonight! Him and Daniel are big guys and they shouldn't let anyone shove them around any more.

Something tells me that if we meet a certain team from Boston again in the playoffs and a certain rat dressed in hockey gear starts throwing jabs at Daniel it won't be left to the refs to deal with, and I like it.

Are you people serious?? Who really gives a sh%t?? This is a hockey discussion forum.. not English class. I'm sure you can still read what someone has written.. or are you that moronic?

By the way.. if someone's English, or lack thereof.. really bothers you to the point that you just can't sleep at night.. then maybe you should take on the entire web. Ever notice the "spell check" is "US English"? It's not what we were taught in school.. it's bastardized. Just typing "neighbour" says I'm wrong... lol!

Even Albert Einstein had issues with spelling.. and I'm sure he could run circles around whiners like you.

no doubt i love it when Henrik goes gangster on the other teams, but it doesn't fall into our game plan. we deviate and the refs feel this happening. they don't see our hits as clean/retribution, they see it as dirty antics because we always pride ourselves on how clean we are.

this is why everything we pretty much do gets called. as much as i'd love it for Keith to get injured during a clean hip check, it won't happen. It's sad, but last nights game pretty much proved that the ref's have a system for handing out powerplays.

What exactly toughness did he show?

Did he drop the gloves, slash, do or say anything to Bolland when he had a prime oppurtunity? None of that.

Did he play harder? Drive the net? Run over the goalie?

I didn't see a tougher player from H. Sedin.

The Canucks lost control of their emotions and took many silly penalties.

Teams once again know that they can get under their skin and get power plays.

Did he drop the gloves, slash, do or say anything to Bolland when he had a prime oppurtunity? None of that.

Take a look at the likes on the OPs post and that kinda tells you how alot of other people feel about what happened last night, toughness is not measured in slashing, dropping the gloves, or say anything to Bolland.

Did he play harder, um a little, (he always plays hard, what you think he is half assing it out there, why don't you tell him that),did he drive the net, not really his game, run over the goalie, hahaha, that would be nice but once again not his game.

The Canucks took many silly penalties, umm ok, since I was watching the same game as you, I was actually proud of our boys making a point of letting the other team and its chief instigator know they can't run our top players, their response was awesome to see, and it made me, my girlfriend, and our friends proud to be Sedins & Canucks fans.

It definitely got under the teams skin and I am proud of their response, they support playing the game as it was meant to be played but their response to Keiths elbow to Dannys head was something I'd rather see and support rather than say the response the Sabres gave to Miller when he was concussed by that goon Lucic!!

Archived