The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vancouver @ Los Angeles | Gm 3 Rd 1 | Cbc

gragnanifan1

Sure be nice next year to have some guys on our team who can put the puck in the net. Lots of fast skaters and grinders but not one guy who can actually score except Daniel who's out. Maybe Cody? Oh, wait I forgot he's gone.....

Great job Gillis. Clearly you are a hockey genius.

Now we see.

Is Henrik equal to toews? Can he lead his team back from 3-0 to at least tie it?

He may be concussed, so this may not be fair.

I hope he isn't hiding concussion symptoms tomorrow!!!! Seriously!!!!

This year with DS out, just don't risk HS's future - don't risk it anyways. Can't believe they let him out there.

And Kesler has to stop diving or trying to draw penalties. It demorizes his teammates.

Canucks could have easily scored 3 goals, but they can't raise the puck. Quick is especially vulnerable when the player comes from behind the net; goes really low. Really miss Daniel's shot right now.

I think this series is really over.

Winning 4 straight is now impossible considering they can't score. What a depressing year. We all have been waiting for a better performance but no, they just had to throw game 1 and 2 and now it's literally biting us back.

I guess the cup isn't ours this year... there is always next year.

On the bright side, at least we got the pres trophy again?

It is time for a change. This group has had its chance. Time to move on and bring in some new faces and change the identity of this hockey club. It doesn't need to be blown up completely, but some key guys need to be shipped out and we need a new coach. Clearly, this isn't working anymore. This team's goal was to win the Stanley Cup, they're now one loss away from the biggest disaster in 41 years. Time to make a change.

Our only chance is to win 4 straight games against La....

Chances are very very very very grim. The Hodgson trade was a gigantic mistake. We addressed a very weak situation which was size when we had a really tough time getting points on the board.

Oh and our pp which was lethal for the longest time is absoluteky etrocious... Absolutely garbage to go from where we were to wherever are now.

I am sick of hearing hog good some players played and so on when it doesn't show where it actually matters.

All I gotta say now is good luck winning 4 in a row... On the other hand a 1st round sweep against a much less skilled team might actually be good for Canucks in the long run as this will push the management to actually make some moves and get rid of some really awful players.

I still don't get why Raymond keeps making the team. He should have been traded two years ago. Bieksa also doesn't make me warm and fuzzy and now Edler???????? Of all ppl.

TIme to get rid of the incapable management, delusional coach and heartless players.

Blow this pathetic team apart. No one is untouchable. The current core kept proving year after year they don't have what it takes. Now I don't give a sh*t about what they do in the regular season. They can go 82-0-0 and still will be knocked out in the first round.

Archived