The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Happy 420

BurnabyJoe

The collection of the biggest losers in the city gathered in one spot smoking pot.

The biggest day of their lives, hope they had a good night sleep last night to get ready for this "big day", or those hippies can also grow up and get a job one of these days

Guest The Brown Burrows

The collection of the biggest losers in the city gathered in one spot smoking pot.

The biggest day of their lives, hope they had a good night sleep last night to get ready for this "big day", or those hippies can also grow up and get a job one of these days

I've still never been downtown on 4/20. It never appealed to me and looked like a greasy teenaged smoke fest.

But the clips I saw on the news tonight looked really cool. It really has become a festival, selling shirts, pipes, brownies and even freakin' joints! All kinds of people go to it now to.

I don't know why people put the whole thing down. If that was an alcohol appreciation festival, there would've been fights and riots everywhere.

Archived