The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Beyonce Named World's Most Beautiful Woman

DonLever

How can anyone name give the tittle "World's most beautiful woman" unless theyve seen every woman on this Earth? I never understood that tittle.

Anyway, I disagree.. I know a 2-3 women at work who is like 3 times more beautiful than her. Heck walking down in Downtown Vancouver during summer you see beautiful women everwhere :P

How can anyone name give the tittle "World's most beautiful woman" unless theyve seen every woman on this Earth? I never understood that tittle.

Anyway, I disagree.. I know a 2-3 women at work who is like 3 times more beautiful than her. Heck walking down in Downtown Vancouver during summer you see beautiful women everwhere :P

Guest BuckFoston

I'd buy into this stuff if they featured women outside of show business. I know it may come as a shock to the folks who work at these rags, but there are beautiful powerful females who are humanitarians, politicians, nurses, ect. People who are actually making a difference on a daily basis.

I'd buy into this stuff if they featured women outside of show business. I know it may come as a shock to the folks who work at these rags, but there are beautiful powerful females who are humanitarians, politicians, nurses, ect. People who are actually making a difference on a daily basis.

Archived