The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

John Travolta Hit By Sex Allegations From Three Men

DonLever

The rumours about Travolta are very convincing. There are anecdotes all over the place and most of them don't seem to be people making jokes. Just a lot of matter-of-fact stories. It could just come down to the fact that he wants to remain a leading man and felt his lifestyle would be detrimental to getting the big paydays. Same goes for Tom Cruise. Would they be getting the leading man roles if they were out of the closet? Maybe now, but 20 years ago when they started out probably not....and now that their so far in the back of the closet with such convoluted cover stories maybe they both feel it would be impossible to start explaining things now. That, plus their 'religion' is very secretive. Who knows what the truth is but it is probably pretty bizarre.

Well most North Americans who know of John Travolta know he was married to Kelly Preston. He had a son named Jet who tragically passed away, as reported by almost every news organisation in the western world. He's been pictured kissing his male "nanny" on the lips while getting of his private jet, there have been numerous stories about "gay sex" in holly wood spas between Travolta and other men. This is old news, nothing new, that's what I am saying.

So in that context he is gay or not is what all the talk has been about, not whether or not he's bi. If Travolta is gay then he's obviously bi. You are so smart, SMRT.

Either way, who cares if he's gay, bi or heterosexual. To each his own. I have never watched a movie because of the actors' sexuality or not watched a movie because of same reason.

Travolta has always denied being gay, not denied being heterosexual. So if he is bi he denies it. Travolta claims to be interested in women only. Thanks for the input though.

This whole scandal is about "gay" sex not "bi" sex. but thanks for the enlightenment.

Either way, who cares if he's gay, bi or heterosexual. To each his own. I have never watched a movie because of the actors' sexuality or not watched a movie because of same reason.

Travolta has always denied being gay, not denied being heterosexual. So if he is bi he denies it. Travolta claims to be interested in women only. Thanks for the input though.

This whole scandal is about "gay" sex not "bi" sex. but thanks for the enlightenment.

Fascinating.

True enough about the privacy part but LOL at the "gay" v "bi" thing. You realize, of course, that both are the same disorder with "bi" being a more muted version of the former when viewed as a spectrum. I would have figured JT for a normal guy who got introduced to the habit via the Hollywood upbringing (practically a default out there), implying a mild latent disposition. But, if Kelly Preston in her prime (circa "Twins" film) couldn't have brought about a complete rehabilitation, it must have been more acute all a long.

Fascinating.

True enough about the privacy part but LOL at the "gay" v "bi" thing. You realize, of course, that both are the same disorder with "bi" being a more muted version of the former when viewed as a spectrum. I would have figured JT for a normal guy who got introduced to the habit via the Hollywood upbringing (practically a default out there), implying a mild latent disposition. But, if Kelly Preston in her prime (circa "Twins" film) couldn't have brought about a complete rehabilitation, it must have been more acute all a long.

Fascinating.

Fascinating.

Archived