Canucks Community

[Proposal] Van - Chi

Van - Luongo

Raymond

2nd

For

Chi - Kane

Bolland

First proposal, so go easy. This makes sense to me as the Blackhawks desperately need a goaltender and have no confidence in Crawford. Canucks get that top line winger to play with Sedins or second line winger to play with Booth and Kesler.

Canucks then give Raymond and a 2nd for Bolland. Very good clutch player and good player come playoffs and would be a great third Line player with Lappierre or could even on the odd occasion play on the second if need be?

What you think...

I actually think he wouldn't. Unless he has a complete change of attitude, I really doubt he and AV would see eye-to-eye. And if recent history has taught me anything, its that a players relationship with AV has a pretty big correlation with their success.

No way Chicago does this. The gap in play between Crawford and Luongo is much smaller than how much worse their offense and defense is without Kane and Bolland. Their offensive depth becomes pretty thin after Toews, Sharp, Hossa. Not to mention Bolland's choice words for the Sedins and Kane's antics off of the ice.

I actually think he wouldn't. Unless he has a complete change of attitude, I really doubt he and AV would see eye-to-eye. And if recent history has taught me anything, its that a players relationship with AV has a pretty big correlation with their success.

Archived