The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] Nucks/Boston would you

Scneider-Kesler for Lucic-Bergeron. With the situation with Thomas and i get the feeling the Bruins are a little edgy with Rask as a number 1 in net i think Schneider would be perfect for them. Lucic would be the missing piece for the Nucks at forward. Kesler and Bergeron pretty well equal each other out being selkie winners. Add some spare parts and flame away.

If Boston was looking for a goalie then yeah I would do it. After all it was Lucic's dream to play in Vancouver.

Even though Kesler had a horrible year I think he has a tiny bit more value than Bergeron.

Same goes for Schneider and Lucic except Lucic has a bit more value. But by having the two it equals out.

Sedin-Sedin-Lucic

Burrows-Bergeron-Booth

Pretty solid

If Boston was looking for a goalie then yeah I would do it. After all it was Lucic's dream to play in Vancouver.

Even though Kesler had a horrible year I think he has a tiny bit more value than Bergeron.

Same goes for Schneider and Lucic except Lucic has a bit more value. But by having the two it equals out.

Sedin-Sedin-Lucic

Burrows-Bergeron-Booth

Pretty solid

Kassian doesn't deserve to be on the same line as Lucic and Bergeron. Kassian is hardly even ready to play in the NHL. He was rushed last season and you could see talent wise, he is nowhere ready for the NHL. He needs a good pre-season and to lose some weight as well in my opinion.

Kassian doesn't deserve to be on the same line as Lucic and Bergeron. Kassian is hardly even ready to play in the NHL. He was rushed last season and you could see talent wise, he is nowhere ready for the NHL. He needs a good pre-season and to lose some weight as well in my opinion.

no to Cory from both sides, we need him if Lu goes and they have Rask (as mentioned)

not a fan of dirty guys like Lucic, would rather get Clowe than him

not sure how I would react if Kes wore the Bruins' yellow... he'd be an intense match-up though and Bergeron may be a slight downgrade in terms of intensity (though he's scored at higher rate; overall though the team becomes less aggressive with Ryan leaving)

Rask has been patient waiting for his turn in Boston, particularly after having won the starting job two years ago from Thomas. He's not going to want to stick with a team that moves for another starter when he's finally getting his chance. Boston may move for a more veteran backup, but no way they have interest in Schneider.

Would never happen, at least not for the proposed deal.

Archived