The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

New NDP attack ad

Harper is destroying Canadian rights and freedoms by the day. Check out the Omni bus bill or Bill C-51 for that matter then come and talk. This POS is cro magnon in his ideals and philosophies. He is selling the land right out from under our feet. He allows international companies working on our soil to import foreign workers without any screening. Harper is cancer to Canada. i have seen far worse adds from the Conservatives. This one is actually not bad.

Harper is destroying Canadian rights and freedoms by the day. Check out the Omni bus bill or Bill C-51 for that matter then come and talk. This POS is cro magnon in his ideals and philosophies. He is selling the land right out from under our feet. He allows international companies working on our soil to import foreign workers without any screening. Harper is cancer to Canada. i have seen far worse adds from the Conservatives. This one is actually not bad.

I agree with everything you said. It has nothing to do with this ad though. There is no reason for this ad to blatantly lie to its audience in order to deliver the message you did above. There is plenty of truth to knock Harper on.

I agree with everything you said. It has nothing to do with this ad though. There is no reason for this ad to blatantly lie to its audience in order to deliver the message you did above. There is plenty of truth to knock Harper on.

Conservatives are overated. Case in point the Liberals are the best for the Canadian Economy and personal freedoms. In the last few years our rights are being trampled on and the "big friendly" corporations in which the Conservatives are londering money to are cutting Canadian jobs and outsourcing them abroad. The NDP is more of a party designed to protect the most vulnerable and offer the lower class a bit of a chance.

Family income $150k plus vote Conservative

Family income $45k-150k vote Liberal

Family income $0-45k vote NDP

Really sad to see the NDP have brought themselves down to the Conservatives low level. I am digusted by the no substance Conserative attack ad on Muclair but don't think responding with an attack ad of their own was the way to go. Instead I would have liked the NDP to come out and say to anyone who would listen that we won't do attack ads, instead lets focus on the issues but I guess sadly that kind of stuff doesn't get much attention.

I hate attack ads, but NONE of the people slamming this video criticized the Conservative party's attack ads. The Conservative party spent nearly triple the money on attack ads than the other two parties, and were caught lying, or exaggerating the truth in most of their ads.

This is a classic example of a minority group in Canada (the people that voted for him) being selective in what they see. Harper has not done a good job. You would be delirious in thinking he has. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Slam ALL attack ads, or none. Being selective makes you the literal term of an idiot.

I hate attack ads, but NONE of the people slamming this video criticized the Conservative party's attack ads. The Conservative party spent nearly triple the money on attack ads than the other two parties, and were caught lying, or exaggerating the truth in most of their ads.

This is a classic example of a minority group in Canada (the people that voted for him) being selective in what they see. Harper has not done a good job. You would be delirious in thinking he has. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Slam ALL attack ads, or none. Being selective makes you the literal term of an idiot.

If it was an anti attack ad thread the title would be different, and the person who made this topic would not be slamming the NDP (which is fine we all get our own personal opinions) in the first post.

Good try at trying to be clever though.

Archived