The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Official 2012 Illuminati Games

dank.

No sh|t sherlock I had to use the root word 'predict'; Champions of Nothing proposed a question wondering in anyone's ever "predicted" an event and I responded to it which I had to use the word "predict" to answer it - doesn't even take common sense to figure that out for why I used it, aka you're stupid, but hey, whatever makes you feel better.

common_sense_is_not_so_common_mousepad-p144615879133382610envq7_400.jpg

Its not pointless actually... with so much hype about illuminati hints at an attack, the local conspiracy cabal might have to do some soul searching should an attack not happen.

edit - of course, there have also been plenty of 'alternate reality' type people who have doubled down on their beliefs when their predictions turnout wrong, usually finding some reason to say the failure only proves their point even more.

You know just as much as I do that "soul searching" won't happen. Given they solely base what they look for around an already existing theory, a far cry from forming an opinion based on evidence which is relative to logic.. being wrong (which they have been countless times) won't dent their theory at all, nor will it deter them from continuing to turn every event into a conspiracy. Hence why the only logical thing to do is make fun of them, as I'm not a shrink nor am I inclined whatsoever to bother taking the time to try and wean them off their caricatures (or "insults" might work too) to intelligence.

They might... it does happen. I once wore a tin foil hat and changed my mind. One incident probably won't do it true - it was probably a 2 year process for me. But at the very least they basically put their beliefs on the line and made predictions, and will have to face the heat. And this could end up being a starting point for one of them.

On top of that, half the point of arguing is to not let their viewpoints go unchallenged and possibly attract new adherents. If people can be shown what a load of crap this stuff is before they catch the virus they might avoid it.

I assure you....they'll own up to nothing. They'll simply say that they were only passing on 'what could be' to us. Or they'll ignore you whe you point out that nothing happened, or they'll simply say that there was a counter conspiracy to negate the initial consipiracy by opposing conspirators aimes at quashing the actors that were conspiring to commit the act of conspiracy.

Archived