The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

All Terrorists are Muslim... Except the 94% that aren't

Super19

The FBI Terrorism Report shows

:

318 incidents 1980-2005 which averages out to one a month

The highest number of terrorist incidents in the U.S. by region (90) took place in Puerto Rico

The total number of deaths due to terrorism incidents in the U.S. is 3,178 which means that aside from 9/11 and the OKC bombing the total number of terrorism deaths from 1980-2005 is 33.

In 12 of the 26 years covered by the report there were no deaths or injuries from terrorist attacks in the U.S.

The 9/11 incident has quite obviously inflated those figures, you know it and I know it. And with that, thousands of leading Islamic Ulema have outright condemned the attacks.

The main point here is that, 'not all terrorists are Muslims' and Islam is not violent.

I told you in a PM, that I won't be finished reading the Bible until the day I die.

I guess you're not a Christian then - for you seem hung up on rituals and intelectual arguments...sorry brother, but you're supposed to lift people up...not put them down..

This.

I'm sorry to hear someone say you're not a Christian, that's totally wrong.

Advising your fellow bros/sisters is good, but to outright call someone who says they believe, a disbeliever, is something very delicate in Islam at least and shouldn't be happening unless there is overwhelming proof -- in most cases it's quite unnecesary... "You're on Youtube instead of reading Qur'an - this guys not even a Muslim! " lol.

Being a christian is a spiritual thing. Not an intellectual thing. Im not here to debate the merits of being a Theist or not. Atheists do that.

You have no idea what I am talking about because you are not Christian.

Christians DO NOT hang around atheists to discuss the merits of their intellectual beliefs for YEARS and YEARS.

There is no such thing . Stop lying and suggesting there is.

I rebuke you. Go in peace.

My offer still stands. If any Atheists wants to show the merits of being atheist without putting theists down, I am certainly willing to accept it.

You rebuke me? So you're saying I'm sinning?

Well...yes...I am a sinner. But I am saved.

Why not discuss for years and years? It took me 42 years to become a Christian. If it takes me 42 years to save just 1 soul - then it's worth it.

Don't worry, I'm not falling down.

There is. I would have never called him out unless there was. I always try to give the benefit of the doubt. He is misrepresenting himself.

He hasnt even read the 4 gospels. The 4 starter blocks. Basic kindergarden blocks to being a christian in the first place. Let alone born again of spirit. He still tries to INTELLECTUALLY argue about something spiritual in nature.

No christian needs to sit and argue with Atheists for YEARS on a hockey blog about the merits of their faith. That has nothing to do with it.

You rebuke me? So you're saying I'm sinning?

Well...yes...I am a sinner. But I am saved.

Why not discuss for years and years? It took me 42 years to become a Christian. If it takes me 42 years to save just 1 soul - then it's worth it.

Don't worry, I'm not falling down.

I already told you. The guy came and said I will follow you let me bury my father first...............Jesus says ....let the dead bury their own dead............follow me now.

If you have ears, hear.

Hanging around a hockey blog talking to atheists (I would argue teens, angry folks and agnostics) is not being a Christian. Its because you are lonely and want someone to talk to .

Remember, Jesus told us clearly that telling them the 'good news' means most of the world will hate us. They dont want to hear it.

Since you are a Christian, it stands to reason you need to LEARN WHAT THE GUY SAID. .......dont ya think? :huh:

So go read the 4 gospels, and after you absorb what the guy said and put it into practice you will have no need to be here and debate the intellectual merits of spiritual beliefs. Read the 4 gospels. Read them again. Read them a third time.

You would KNOW this if you were a christian. Once you tell them the 'good news' they either accept it or reject it. You dont sit there and HANG OUT with them for years. You move on.

My only beef is when they put us down. I dont care if they are agnostic or atheist, as long as they leave us out of their hate. Its not too much to ask.

Unless they talk about religion, I have no beef with any of them.

I already told you. The guy came and said I will follow you let me bury my father first...............Jesus says ....let the dead bury their own dead............follow me now.

If you have ears, hear.

Hanging around a hockey blog talking to atheists (I would argue teens, angry folks and agnostics) is not being a Christian. Its because you are lonely and want someone to talk to .

Remember, Jesus told us clearly that telling them the 'good news' means most of the world will hate us. They dont want to hear it.

Since you are a Christian, it stands to reason you need to LEARN WHAT THE GUY SAID. .......dont ya think? :huh:

So go read the 4 gospels, and after you absorb what the guy said and put it into practice you will have no need to be here and debate the intellectual merits of spiritual beliefs. Read the 4 gospels. Read them again. Read them a third time.

You would KNOW this if you were a christian. Once you tell them the 'good news' they either accept it or reject it. You dont sit there and HANG OUT with them for years. You move on.

My only beef is when they put us down. I dont care if they are agnostic or atheist, as long as they leave us out of their hate. Its not too much to ask.

Unless they talk about religion, I have no beef with any of them.

Athiesm plays a very very tiny role in my life. I rarely ever think of it, and I never discuss it save for these forums - its better than any religion for me becasue I can spend more time concentrating on what I find important in my life. My family, friends, and my career.

Now, answer my questions.

In case you don't get it, I'm not here to "hang around and talk to anyone about my faith".

I'm here to participate in current events and discuss hockey (I am a Canucks fan after all).

If faith or religion comes up - then yes, I'll talk about it.

You seem to think it's un Christian of me to be here - that I'm lonely?

Just because someone is talking on an Internet forum doesn't make them lonely.

Just because I have a conversation with someone that doesn't share my faith doesn't make me a non Christian.

Apologies to everyone for derailing - I was just defending myself.

So if it takes years and years of spiritual practice to become a Christian, what are you before that practice? Does it take years of practice to become an Athiest? It is, in your view, a religion like Christianity - so using your logic you can't just 'become' an Athiest - right?.

Archived