The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

All Terrorists are Muslim... Except the 94% that aren't

Super19

And again, aside from the bombings that the Earth Liberation Front have been accused of or charged in, how many of those bombing were done by Islamists or people in the cause of the Islamic relgion for whatever reason, and other motivations by other actors?

Nope, but i'll get to it today though after I finish some yard work.

Ah, yeah, no worries, death counts tend to get blowed up with plane hi-jackings....what can you do?

I'm not blaming the fundamentals of Islam...they are what they are.....and they're not built around peace and non-violence, that's for certain....i'm blaming the people that carry out such acts, in the name of Islam, but also holding Islam responsible as an inherently non-peaceful motivating factor in terroristic or violent acts.

Not surprised at all, if Americans weren't so ignorant and actually opened there eyes instead of believing propaganda in the media then there wouldn't be a problem. Unfortunately the media makes Islamic people look bad and there all labelled. Its pathetic and needs to be changed.

The difference between him and Fox News, is that he's a social liberal, who not only speaks out about your particular religion but others as well, including the Christian one, in a country that is mainly conservative Christian...and not like the passive Christians of other countries, but the real violent type of Christians that seem to go especially hand in hand with the United States of Jesusland.

There's probably no mention of the Tamil Tigers because they were a militant nationalist group looking to secede all or part of Sri Lanka based and founded on the ideology of Tamil nationalism. Theirs wasn't a religious movement.

And he did mention the Japanese kamikazes in the first video i linked. He said that they had to really twist their religion in order to justify what they were doing, but managed to do so. However, as i'm sure you know they didn't do those act in the name of religion, or against any religion, but in the name of imperialism and nationalism and an almost cult-like devotion and loyalty to both.

Same with the Viet Cong. They weren't attacking in defence of their religion or non-religion, but political national reasons. And he's spoken out against Christian terrorism in N.Ireland as well and Christianity at other times or in other arenas, again, as well as Islam.

The difference however, is that no Christian or Tamil, or Buddhist, or Jain, or Sikh, or Jew, or Hindu, or followers of other major religions ever assassinated people in different countries for drawing a picture, or burning a copy of a book, or for speaking out against, as much as the people in your particular religious affiliation. And what's being argued is that this is so, because Islam in inherently not a peaceful religion. In fact it is the only religion in the world that commands your submission and has made apostasy a 'crime' punishable by death or imprisonment based on certain hadiths. Now, if that isn't inherently violent, then what is??

And no, you're wrong again about his leanings or affiliations or 'his plate' or his belly being filled by Zionists. See, this is why you need to educate yourself moreso about him before making assumptions.

I don't see him portraying the Jewish settler as "poor victims" DO YOU??

And if I source someone like Khalid-Sheik Mohammed in making a point about terroristic tactics...does that make me a violent Muslim fundamentalist??

If he sounds like he's talking out of both sides of his mouth on Zionism...then you're clearly hard of hearing.

How does hold or dress up an ideal for pre-emptive nuclear strikes against the 'Muslim World'??

I'd love to see where he said that and the context in which he said so, if in fact he ever did.

The only people, in my opinion, aside from the Zionists that are practicing a form of Zionistic takeover of lands are the Muslims. They're no better than the Christian missionaries that go around the world infecting whichever land they go to with their brand of 'the truth'. Religion, in my opinion, is like an infection that spreads from place to place consuming as it goes. Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world because of its aggressive tactics. You know it and I know it. And all they've done, in my opinion, is what the Christians did before them, and are still doing in places like Africa. Eventually, in my opinion, both will be shrugged off like the ticks and leeches they are through education and a secular push-back. Your religion's reformation period hasn't begun yet either, but it will eventually and that will open up the violent pandora's box that Islamic sects have kept contained to a localized region till now, to further shed light and truth on its inherent violent nature to even the most ardent politically correct liberal defender of religious freedoms.

Oh hell yeah, i'd love to see Harris debate Dawson....it'd be a rout for Sam. Dawson seems to have read and understood Harris' positions as much as you. :lol:

So you're against a 'civil' society?? You're against normalized international laws??

Ah yes....the one-world gov't conspiracy theory....it always comes back down to that for you eh?

Hey, did you ever stop to think that if Islam took over the world.....you'd have a world run by one set of religious tenets informing the decisions and actions of all gov'ts?.....doesn't that technically make Islam the basis of a 'one world gov't'?? :shock:

Think about it. You're part of the conspiracy and you don't even know it.....OR DO YOU????? :blink:

;)

I suppose will agree to disagree on Sam Harris, however; many people feel the same way, including atheists. Show me where he is critical of Zionism and makes mention of the history of Zionist terrorism.

And again, instead he sources and quotes from the most rabid of Zionists to present his own view (i.e. Dershowitz).

His outlook on almost every political front he discusses is no different than the Zionist propaganda we hear from Tel Aviv.

A rout for Sam? I think you mean a route for Sam because he would be running for the exit.

And with regard to a 'global civil society' and 'regime of international law'...these sound precisely like George Bush's words...all nice and sugar coated as usual.

If 'Islam took over the world' it would bring justice to the world, not injustice, oppression and brutality like those conspiring to do so today...as opposed to the aspirations of the bosses of criminal politicians' and bankers'

I have yet to see Sam Harris produce a single piece of Islamic evidence for actions that he claims are central to Islam such as suicide bombings, while I have provided ample evidence to the contrary.

But it is rather ironic...he claims 'settlers' in Palestine will be a direct cause of a war between Islam and the West, yet he justifies the existence of a religious based nation that exists solely as a result of terrorism land grabbing in the first place.

I guess it comes back to that both sides of the mouth thing (one of them clearly Zionistic).

I'm a member of American Atheists, and for some half-wit to sit there, hide behind a keyboard, and accuse the people I PERSONALLY know are great American citizens who are very active in their communities and very docile until provoked or enticed by ignorant and downright stupid people with agendas like that guy does piss me off. Painting all of us as savages who belong to a "cult" essentially whose sole tenet is "hatred for those who believe in god" is not only EXTREMELY insulting, it's overtly uninformed. Here's a nice little interesting tidbit you and a lot of others conveniently don't care to remember about us...we don't only reject the existence of the Christian god...we reject the existence of ALL deities...it's just the Christians are the only ones who get their panties in a bunch about it.

So it seems then that yours is an issue of not being able to control your emotions?

Even some atheists echo what I have been saying about him and just because you think an individual is great, that does not make an assessment about that individual in a certain regard untrue, especially when this assessment is derived across numerous religious and political platforms. In fact, your emotional attachment may lead to your inability to to accept or realize there may be truth to it and instead feel 'insulted', thereby leading you to respond solely with emotion (i.e. 'vexed' as Sharp put it).

On the other hand, you can have an individual such as Lawrence Krauss, who while he is staunchly against religion and God, and sure, he will hold forums for atheists where he espouses personal beliefs that may insult the intelligence of many (including scientists who are religious) he is a brilliant scientist and uses his field of expertise to actually educate any and all, including religious people.

While I disagree with his opinions regarding God as well as his own interpretations and deductions outside of science, I have to say I heave learned very interesting things from him regarding science and astronomy. If he kept his teaching generic (i.e. without mixing in his and others' personal beliefs) and in line with his expertise, I could listen to him speak all day and I would incessantly be taking notes.

But the instant he decides to act like an expert on worldly political affairs and present himself as some authority on religious creeds, I will react in the same manner.

As an individual who has studied Islam and politics for numerous years, this would be insulting to my intelligence.

And if you notice, not once did I treat Sam Harris with such insults as 'jackass' or 'douchecanoe' etc.

Yeah, you just hinted that Harris was a coward when you say things like "looking for a route for the exits". Don't piss down my neck and tell me it's raining. Studying a religion for "many years" means absolutely NOTHING in the real world. And lastly, if you have been studying whatever religion you choose for that length of time, I'd say you pretty much wasted your life. Have a nice day.

Addendum: Neither Harris nor I have ever backed down from a fight in our lives, and there's no way in HELL we will start now.

If I did harbour feelings towards Sam Harris of being cowardly, it would be because of his complete silence on Zionism and Zionist terrorism in the context of how it has shaped today's world (which is likely more a business decision than cowardice) and not from a tongue-in-cheek comment regarding a debate that likely will never transpire.

But again, these are your words due to your being completely blinded by emotion (hence terms such as 'fight' and 'HELL').

And the reason you no longer have a frame of reference in this situation is your deeply programmed religious bias has clouded your cognitive thinking. This thread is nothing more than a propaganda kiosk, and as such, I am going to take my leave before the vile stench of religious vomit overwhelms me.

Archived