The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

So, the Titans sack Geno Smith and the zebras rule that his forward progress was halted on the one...

The Titans want to challenge, thinking that they should have a safety, only to be told that it is "not a reviewable play"...

Excuse me? Have we not seen coaches challenge the spot of the ball on numerous occasions? Someone will have to explain the difference to me.

I don't have a huge problem with that, just so long as they hang on and beat the Jets today...

Well they will do that. Defense has been huge so far this year.

The way Locker was playing and the way the D had been playing so far this year, I think the Titans could have surprised alot of people this year, but even if Locker is out for 3 weeks we have to play KC, Seattle and San Fran in our next 3 games. Those would be tough wins even if Locker was in.

Same old for Dallas. Defense was aweful and the offence would have been good if it wasn't for penalties.

Although are you kidding me romo? You need a td and your running full speed inside the 10 yard line. If he puts his shoulder down he could get a td, but what does he do? He slides. Some leadership there

Great birthday gift from the Pats, 4-0 after a great win on the road in the Georgia Dome!

2 former Bucs with huge plays that won the game for us. Aqib Talib is for real and should get paid what he wants for a longer term.

Edit: Brady throwing over 300 and a pair of TD's with scrubs + Edelman, beast.

Thompkins over 100 yards and a touchdown, including a very Randy Moss-esque catch.

I freaking love Edelman. Love him. But not in the rape fantasy way that Cyril loves Brady.

Time to find out whether Jesse kills Walt.

Cheers

Edited by NucksPatsFan
  • Upvote 1

I'm having a hard time predicting who wins, but my score prediction is 31-24 for whichever team wins.

That was an eerily close prediction.

Talib came up big for us and a couple of key catches from Thompkins and Edelmen saved the game. Talib has earned a huge pay raise from Belichick as far as I'm concerned. Week in week out, he leads the defence and saves our asses when we needed it the most

• Upvote 1

My prediction is 39-17 for Broncos. Oaklands defense won't be able to handle Manning, and Manning will execute. Big game from Pryor though.

This prediction is proof Plum >>>>>> nuckspatsfan in football IQ

Which also proves Brady sucks

I'm having a hard time predicting who wins, but my score prediction is 31-24 for whichever team wins.

Final 30-23.

Though willing to come to a NPF + Plum >>>>> Cyril agreement ;)

On a serious note, I'm curious to see the Broncos play the Chiefs.

The Broncos play the Chiefs twice, the Pats, the Texans and the Titans. I don't see them going 16-0, but I can definitely see 15-1 or 14-2 because I think they will split the series with Andy Reid and the Chiefs, and 14-2 if the Patriots can outscore them at home (By then, Gronk and Amendola will be back so it's not like Brady will have to put up 50 points with Thompkins and Edelman).