The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

6 minutes ago, Van40 said:

Okay overreaction take time 

I'm out on Matt Ryan. The blown lead in the sb is forvever gonna haunt him. He might be a top whatever qb but he's not the guy I'd want come playoffs. 

He has to stop picking on Jones. Seriously, he needs to spread the ball around a lot more, especially in the red zone. Jones will take two guys, and you can find other targets more open. Also, stop throwing uncatchable balls, even if you have to risk an INT. At the end of the game, a INT is the same as an incompletion in that position.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, c00kies said:

He has to stop picking on Jones. Seriously, he needs to spread the ball around a lot more, especially in the red zone. Jones will take two guys, and you can find other targets more open. Also, stop throwing uncatchable balls, even if you have to risk an INT. At the end of the game, a INT is the same as an incompletion in that position.

He either completely forgets Julio or only targets him.

I've never seen a decent qb struggle this hard at throwing tds to an elite wr before lol

• Upvote 1

Never been a Matt Ryan fan, in fact he's the guy I always replace as a qb in Madden lol(Nerd alert).  I watched a bit of the game and never saw him once check down a receiver last night, meaning he was telegraphing his passes too easily for the opposing D(if that makes any sense). 

I rather watch a dominate WR than any other position, even QB.  Always been a fan of the greats: Rice, Moss, and now Jones.  Was hoping Amari Cooper would be better(he's no slouch, don't get me wrong) just like his fellow alumni, man both Jones and Cooper were fun to watch even if they played for 'Bama. 

11 hours ago, c00kies said:

Don't think it's his fault. IIRC, the broadcasters last night stated that they wanted to target Julio more in the red zone and Julio said he didn't want the ball. Makes it hard on the QB if he's being told to find Julio and here comes Julio openly stating he doesn't want the ball in the red zone.

51 minutes ago, Apple Juice said:

Don't think it's his fault. IIRC, the broadcasters last night stated that they wanted to target Julio more in the red zone and Julio said he didn't want the ball. Makes it hard on the QB if he's being told to find Julio and here comes Julio openly stating he doesn't want the ball in the red zone.

Woah, I didn't know that. It's weird that a top player wouldn't want those clutch plays. Doesn't really scream confident to me, but I still think Ryan has to look elsewhere.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Van40 said:

@Pears Man why are yall so dirty lol. That's one of my fantasy qbs. Luckily he got up. 

So what’s the difference about this hit?

I’m not defending the hit, just pointing out the glaring inconsistencies. 

Edited by Pears

11 minutes ago, Pears said:

So what’s the difference about this hit?

That doesn't explain why Cincy is always doing this crap. Bad coaching, likely. 

Anyway the TJ Watt hit was a shoulder and forearm to the helmet. Wasn't nearly as bad as Williams hit. 

26 minutes ago, NucksPatsFan said:

If it wasn't for the incriminating photos Lewis has, he'd be gone 3 years ago. He doesn't have the locker room. 

If we had a competent owner Lewis would’ve been gone after the playoff game in 2015.