The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

1 minute ago, Scottish⑦Canuck said:

Aww, diddums. Sounds like you're really hurting tonight.

Makes a remark about jokes and then has the genius wit to come up with "Seagulls". Brilliant.

Your team lost to a 3 win team with a no name quarterback in one of the most important games of the year. There's nothing funnier than that. I dont need to make jokes. 

• Haha 1

As someone who cheers for a long time lousy franchise, this weekend couldn't have gone much better....

Bills win, while everyone else in the AFC East loses (nothing like a game against the Patsies to make me a Big Ben fan)...Browns win, keeping their slim playoff hopes alive and my least favorite NFC team get shut out by the Colts...

...this coming off the heels of the Canucks demolishing the Flyers last night and Spurs' win against Burnley, while both the Gunners and Man U lose, this was pretty much as good as a December weekend gets...:towel:

39 minutes ago, Chip Kelly said:

Holy &^@# Nick Foles is a GOD!!! Eagles are in this all thanks to him!!!

Can they really go on a run? Too little too late me thinks to get a wild card but at least maybe they end the season with some semblance of dignity intact to not have a losing season post Super Bowl.

I'm hoping they win this one so that they actually give a crap next week vs Houston and hopefully beat them. 

• Upvote 1