The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Can't believe I gave you Murray and Tate for Spiller and Allen. Did not predict both Spiller and Allen being complete busts. That trade sums up my 1-5 record lol.

Think you're confusing me with somebody else lol. I would love to have Murray as my #1 RB atm, with both Jennings and Mathews out, is Roy Helu :picard:

Edited by canuckfan_21

Weren't you a Broncos fan last year?

If I remember that poster correctly, they said they were a Seahawks fan on more than one occasion. Maybe that poster slammed the Seahawks and was called a Broncos fan by some other silly Seahawks fan. Every team has that kind of fan, I see them here too. One of the many reasons I avoid the Canucks discussion (CT) subforum.

Edited by Mr. Ambien

Think you're confusing me with somebody else lol. I would love to have Murray as my #1 RB atm, with both Jennings and Mathews out, is Roy Helu :picard:

Oh shoot, I thought it was you because you're the Lions fan and I knew you wanted Tate when I drafted him originally lol.

It was team DangeRuss who I made that deal with. Sad to admit, but I got fleeced.

If I remember that poster correctly, they said they were a Seahawks fan on more than one occasion. Maybe that poster slammed the Seahawks and was called a Broncos fan by some other silly Seahawks fan. Every team has that kind of fan, I see them here too. One of the many reasons I avoid the Canucks discussion (CT) subforum.

He might be a Hawks fan. I just remember him ripping Brady everytime he could last year and having a love fest with Peyton.

I just remember him ripping Brady everytime he could last year and having a love fest with Peyton.

That doesn't necessarily make you a Bronco fan.

As an example, I am a 49ers fan who doesn't like the Pats and has Peyton on his fantasy team.

Edited by Jägermeister

That doesn't necessarily make you a Bronco fan.

As an example, I am a 49ers fan who doesn't like the Pats and has Peyton on his fantasy team.

Derp. I was awfully suspicious though since everytime a discussion about Peyton or Tom came up he was all over it. That mixed with the Pats v Broncos playoff game comments by him created assumptions.

One more thing before bed tonight.

I wish Detroit and Dallas had a game this year. I think that would be a great game. BIg time emotion after that crazy game between the two last year. On top of that talk about a goliath vs goliath battle between Dallas' O-Line and Detroit's D-Line. Would be very entertaining to watch imo

• Upvote 1

Game winning drives by Luck vs Wilson in the same amount of time in the league.

Luck 10 - Wilson 8. I'd be careful who you're calling a moron.

Also I saw you reference that Superbowl number after saying Wilson had nobody to throw to. But the year Wilson had a superbowl he had Golden Tate to throw to, as well as Luck didn't have Wayne for most of that year.

It's not like Luck is light years ahead, but he is the better overall quarterback and that's not just me, but if you watch most NFL guys on TV who know the game a lot more than you or I. Some even say he is top 3 in the league ahead of take your pick of 2: Manning, Brady, Brees and Rodgers

You lost me at NFL guys on TV. There is no question the "NFL guys on TV" have major hate on for the Seahawks because they are a small market team. They have picked against them every single game up until the Superbowl and every time they were wrong.

Doug Kyed ‏@DougKyedNESN 10m10 minutes ago

The way the Patriots were talking, it sure sounds like a season-ending injury for Jerod Mayo.

God dammit again? Now I really wish we still had Spikes.

Wtfffff!!!!! Ridley AND Mayo BOTH tear their ACL in the same game!!!!!!????? :( :(

I don't care about Ridley. I can never trust Ridley for a good run of 6+ yards cuz most of the time, he tries to juke everyone out but he ends up juking himself out. More time for Bolden :)

This is cheesy.

I disagree. Kind of prophetic actually.

Don't worry they only really make fun of division rivals in those weekly little animation videos. They didn't make fun when they played the 49ers and I am sure they will not for the Seahawks as the defending champs either.

Eagles balled out. I hope Sproles is ok though.

That pass rush has been ferocious. Need to keep it going to cover up the weak secondary.

Also I'm no Seahawk shill but you saying Seattle has no receivers is not totally true. Harvin is a legit #2 and I would take Baldwin as my #3 receiver slot guy/returner any day.