The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Without a doubt the worst game the Seahawks played all year.

For some reason the Packers refused to take advantage of it. 5 turnovers. Has anyone ever won the conference championship with 5 turnovers????? Kudos to Russel Wilson who looked like a chimp for much of this game but he never gave up. Eventually he started to click.

Packers fans must be on suicide watch at this point :frantic:

Go Hawks !

• Upvote 1

not bitching just pointing it out, if this happened in most other stadiums you wouldn't see people bailing on their team, think this happens in NE, Pitt, GB, Det, Chi or Dal? Not a chance. U mad bro?

People are always walking out of every stadium. 60,000 people and 30 leave? That's %0.0005

Go bitch somewhere else.

People are always walking out of every stadium. 60,000 people and 30 leave? That's %0.0005

Go bitch somewhere else.

Props to the fans that stayed both here and at the stafium but anyone leaving is a bandwagon clown. Like i said I'm not bitching just pointing out the fans that willingly left what turned out to be an awesome game...

Without a doubt the worst game the Seahawks played all year.

For some reason the Packers refused to take advantage of it. 5 turnovers. Has anyone ever won the conference championship with 5 turnovers????? Kudos to Russel Wilson who looked like a chimp for much of this game but he never gave up. Eventually he started to click.

Packers fans must be on suicide watch at this point :frantic:

Go Hawks !

So many things went right when it MATTERED.

Can't believe the onside kick wasn't recovered by Green Bay any more than I can believe Clinton-Dix, after 2 picks, looked like such a plug on the 2 point convert.

Wow, I am still speechless over the last few minutes. What an epic ending to the game.

You see the tears, the emotion, the belief, the never say die attitude of the Seahawks, which make the impossible, possible.

To be frank, they played as bad of a game as you could play until the 4th quarter. They made the key plays to put them over the top.

As for the Packers, this was as crushing of a defeat as there ever was. The player (don't recall his name), who failed to catch Seattle's onside kick will have this play haunt him for a very long time.

• Upvote 1

Wow, I am still speechless over the last few minutes. What an epic ending to the game.

You see the tears, the emotion, the belief, the never say die attitude of the Seahawks, which make the impossible, possible.

To be frank, they played as bad of a game as you could play until the 4th quarter. They made the key plays to put them over the top.

As for the Packers, this was as crushing of a defeat as there ever was. The player (don't recall his name), who failed to catch Seattle's onside kick will have this play haunt him for a very long time.

No way man, it was the guy who said "Heads!".

To my memory, Seattle has had more than one stinker of a game then pull it out with like 5 mins left in the 4th.

The guy on GB was #86 Bostick ,,, he got an earful from McCarthy.

Alright, alright.

It was a hell of a game.

i mean it was a 2 score game still it'd be like leaving and nhl game half way through the 2nd at 2-0. Great game and Seattle showed outstanding heart. Hopefully Indy can win now as I'd hate the Pats having a chance at winning the SB.

not bitching just pointing it out, if this happened in most other stadiums you wouldn't see people bailing on their team, think this happens in NE, Pitt, GB, Det, Chi or Dal? Not a chance. U mad bro?

U must be kidding. I see a number of games every year where the visiting team plays in front of an empty stadium near the end of the game. Did you see the Hawks beat the 9ers in Santa Clara this year? There were more Hawks fans in the fourth quarter than 9ers fans. Quit trolling.