The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Apparently Katy Perry's people sent them a cease and desist letter because they realized Katy could make money off of the sharks. :(

LOL at seahawks fans complaining about the patriots parade. Your team is literally notorious throughout the league for trash talking and taunting. What did you think was going to happen?

Whining about Edelman with the Sherman picture? You mean the same guy who jumped in Tom Brady’s face screaming at him last time they played? Then later on tweeted “U MAD BRO?” with the picture of him doing that? The guy who last year tweeted pics of his ring at Patrick Patterson? The guy flashing signs to the camera after the go ahead TD? The guy taunting Revis with the 2--4 sign?Seriously what did you think was going to happen? he brought that upon himself.

Honestly, when you trash talk so much and it blows up in your face, you can't turn around and whine when the other team dishes it back. too funny. coming from a team that acted like big babies and started a brawl with seconds left in the game, and whose player mimicked pooping on the field. get out of here. You lost, they won, stop being whiners, it's pathetic.

• Upvote 1

^ Care to explain Blount laughing and holding the "b*tch mode" sign? Lynch never talks trash to any players.

Blount left during a Steelers game because he wasn't getting playing time. That's b*tch mode.

Every Pats fan in here and a lot in the outside world have already admitted their disappointment in Blount, and Blount apologized to Marshawn.

^ Care to explain Blount laughing and holding the "b*tch mode" sign? Lynch never talks trash to any players.

Blount left during a Steelers game because he wasn't getting playing time. That's b*tch mode.

Not a big fan of Blount off the field. Someone in the crowd threw the Tshirt at him, he had some fun with it, it was out of line. boohoo, whatever. he apologized and he said he respected Lynch afterwards.

LOL at seahawks fans complaining about the patriots parade. Your team is literally notorious throughout the league for trash talking and taunting. What did you think was going to happen?

Whining about Edelman with the Sherman picture? You mean the same guy who jumped in Tom Brady’s face screaming at him last time they played? Then later on tweeted “U MAD BRO?” with the picture of him doing that? The guy who last year tweeted pics of his ring at Patrick Patterson? The guy flashing signs to the camera after the go ahead TD? The guy taunting Revis with the 2--4 sign?Seriously what did you think was going to happen? he brought that upon himself.

Honestly, when you trash talk so much and it blows up in your face, you can't turn around and whine when the other team dishes it back. too funny. coming from a team that acted like big babies and started a brawl with seconds left in the game, and whose player mimicked pooping on the field. get out of here. You lost, they won, stop being whiners, it's pathetic.

richard_youmadbro2.0_1024x1024.jpg?v=142

Enough said.

He'll take all the jabs at him, as long as they're not personal (which they haven't been), on the chin. Wish his fans took his approach that when you talk as much as he does, you gotta take it when others talk back at you.

Every Pats fan in here and a lot in the outside world have already admitted their disappointment in Blount, and Blount apologized to Marshawn.

Hmmmm....not quite every one.

I believe The Magician's take on it was "LMFAO" and "loooool" (although I can't swear that I got the correct amount of o's)

Hmmmm....not quite every one.

I believe The Magician's take on it was "LMFAO" and "loooool" (although I can't swear that I got the correct amount of o's)

Lmfao as in I was surprised he would do it. You’re so salty it’s unbelievable. I didn’t think an NFL player would do something like that which is why I said I would laugh in the case that anyone else did it. My reaction was more of a “that’s whack." Also it’s not like he made the shirt. A fan handed it too him and he held it up. Why don’t you take a break from this thread little boy, you’re quite emotional. And I don’t really care for what he did. Sure it might not have been classy, but I don’t really care. I’m fine with him taking shots at the Seahawks.

Edited by The Magician

When Brady released the ball in 2 seconds or less from after the snap, he was 21 out of 22 for 163 yards and 3 touchdowns.

NFC teams will take note, but it's all about if the QB can suppress his ego and not take the glorified deep attempts and just keep settling for short to intermediate routes.

Throwanotherpick isn't good enough to get rid of it in under 2 seconds, but I wonder if Palmer focuses on that next season. He did have Arizona at what, 9-1, before getting injured.

-

Also big news today about Suh reportedly wanting to go to Seattle. Does this spell the end of Lynch then?

Ian Rapoport reported Lynch has been offered 10 mill per year. Wilson will get minimum 20+ million, with rumors getting stronger and stronger that Seattle is fully prepared to make him the highest paid player in history (mistake if you ask me, but that's my opinion).

35 mill in 2 players. Wagner is making less than a mill a year he's going to want more. KJ Wright's cap hit is 4.75 next year, in no world should he be getting paid more than Wagner.

Tough spot to be in. Wilson's rookie deal gave them so much room to work with the last few years, but now all of a sudden boom 20-25 mill in cap space is gone.

When Brady released the ball in 2 seconds or less from after the snap, he was 21 out of 22 for 163 yards and 3 touchdowns.

NFC teams will take note, but it's all about if the QB can suppress his ego and not take the glorified deep attempts and just keep settling for short to intermediate routes.

Throwanotherpick isn't good enough to get rid of it in under 2 seconds, but I wonder if Palmer focuses on that next season. He did have Arizona at what, 9-1, before getting injured.

-

Also big news today about Suh reportedly wanting to go to Seattle. Does this spell the end of Lynch then?

Ian Rapoport reported Lynch has been offered 10 mill per year. Wilson will get minimum 20+ million, with rumors getting stronger and stronger that Seattle is fully prepared to make him the highest paid player in history (mistake if you ask me, but that's my opinion).

35 mill in 2 players. Wagner is making less than a mill a year he's going to want more. KJ Wright's cap hit is 4.75 next year, in no world should he be getting paid more than Wagner.

Tough spot to be in. Wilson's rookie deal gave them so much room to work with the last few years, but now all of a sudden boom 20-25 mill in cap space is gone.

I've been saying this for so long but Russel Wilson is so overrated yes he is a good QB but he is still a long ways off from being elite. He proved just that in this years playoffs where he didn't even show up in any of the games and he played the worst I've ever seen a QB play against The Packers. The NFL Analysts do nothing but blow smoke up his ass saying how elite he is and its just like he's on a stacked team and has been saved by his defense countless time. I am not saying he won't turn into an elite QB but has a ways to go before he is anything close to elite.

With that said Jay Cutler paved the way for unproven QB's to get paid huge sums of money.

Edited by peaches5