The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Even if Lynch goes I still don't see how they afford to pay Suh and extend Wilson and Wagner. I said it above already, but he'll be in either Detroit or Oakland next year, but I'll also add an outside chance of Chicago which would make me sick to my stomach.

And even with no Murray or AP Dallas' run game wouldn't be awful. Not #1 probably, but pretty damn good as for the reasons you stated above about the offensive line. Also Joseph Randle is no slouch and this draft is pretty deep at running back. Imagine if a guy like Gurley falls to them due to his knee injury. Sit one year and you've got another beast (imo) or look at somebody like TJ Yeldon who I've always thought was pretty good as well.

Oakland or New York (Jets or Giants) for Suh

Don't see Suh going to Seattle unless Lynch is gone. They just can't afford it. Wagner showed that defense is weak without him, he's going to get paid. Maxwell is going to get extended with a pay raise unless they want Lane or Simon as a starting corner. And then Wilson of course.

If Dallas let Murray walk, they must have an agreement in place with AP. You don't take a couple years to build that O line through the draft just to end up with no run game.

I only see Oakland and Detroit for suh, unless he doesn't want to win and Jaguars offer a big contract.

There's still a few options in free agency that would be cheaper options. Ingram would be one that comes to mind with orleans in cap problems. AP would also be a good move if he can play next year

You're kidding yourself if you think they're not in the discussion when it's all said and done LOL

You called them the greatest lol. They win a title and oh goat. Please.

They're in the discussion alright, but they slot in at like #4 or #5

The top 3 dynasties don't have an asterisk beside there names either. Just saying...

Edited by Jiggs50
  • Upvote 3

The top 3 dynasties don't have an asterisk beside there names either. Just saying...

And where is the Patriots’ asterisk?

Pats fan disrespecting the history of the game and the Man from Buffalo who knows his Sh!t shuts em up lmao.

Nobody is shut up. We might when you learn a little grammar. :)

Edited by The Magician

Rice cheated and so did Montana but okay.

Pats fan disrespecting the history of the game and the Man from Buffalo who knows his Sh!t shuts em up lmao.

boohoo, keep on whining :lol:

Even if Lynch goes I still don't see how they afford to pay Suh and extend Wilson and Wagner. I said it above already, but he'll be in either Detroit or Oakland next year, but I'll also add an outside chance of Chicago which would make me sick to my stomach.

And even with no Murray or AP Dallas' run game wouldn't be awful. Not #1 probably, but pretty damn good as for the reasons you stated above about the offensive line. Also Joseph Randle is no slouch and this draft is pretty deep at running back. Imagine if a guy like Gurley falls to them due to his knee injury. Sit one year and you've got another beast (imo) or look at somebody like TJ Yeldon who I've always thought was pretty good as well.

Do you think Detroit franchises Suh at 16.5 million? Steep, steep price to pay for a DT, but, he is the best DT in the league right now imo.

I only see Oakland and Detroit for suh, unless he doesn't want to win and Jaguars offer a big contract.

There's still a few options in free agency that would be cheaper options. Ingram would be one that comes to mind with orleans in cap problems. AP would also be a good move if he can play next year

I think AP will be reinstated and allowed to play if Rice was. I'm in no way whatsoever defending AP's actions, but at the very minimum, he could play the disciplining his own child card which trumps knocking out your fiance with one punch.

AP behind that O-line in Dallas with a healthier Romo and Dez who should have a chip on his shoulder could be one of those teams that averages 35 pts a game next season. Especially if they draft Devin Funchess from Michigan and play him at TE instead of WR, boy, that's dangerous.

Derek Carr, Marshawn Lynch, Amari Cooper, James Jones, Andre Holmes sounds nice too.

Do you think Detroit franchises Suh at 16.5 million? Steep, steep price to pay for a DT, but, he is the best DT in the league right now imo.

They would without a doubt franchise him if it was 16.5 million. However I'd be surprised if they do because the price to franchise him is actually 26.5. If it's only gonna buy you another year of him and he just leaves next year anyways I'd say it would be unfortunate but may as well rip off the band aid already. The only thing though is that he is such an irreplaceable player that I'd be willing to consider the possiblilty of keeping Suh and having next year be Calvin's last. Nobody has the physical talents and skill set put together, but he always seems to be banged up and we proved we can win without him last year. Suh on the other hand missed one practice last year and it was the first he has ever missed.

If we lose Suh I would love to put the money towards Iupati and Pierre-Paul to create an edge tandem of Ansah and Pierre Paul. Hopefully Fairley may come back cheap and kick Jason Jones inside and I'm not happy, but not crushed either

Elaborate. What Rice did, doesn't even come close to the Pats.

Lol. Rice, the "goat" caught hundreds of catches and used fricken stickum. If that's not major idk what is. Pats "spied" aka filmed which all teams did, and numerous came out and admitted they did too. Pats got the ax because they were having so much success. Oh, and Montana, yea, he took HGH, coach spied, and played with tampered football - all of these which he admitted.

Okay. I don't know what the definition of a great dynasty is I guess :/

The Pats dynasty of the early 2000s is easily one of the best dynasties in NFL history. I won't argue there.

My only problem is you are hyping it up as "4 SUPER BOWL TITLES IN 14 YEARS! PATS BEST DYNASTY! GOAT LOL!" (Obviously not in that manner though)

Anyways TRR, since we are in the topic of dynasties. Where do the Pats rank in all time sports dynasties? I like to hear your opinion.

The Pats dynasty of the early 2000s is easily one of the best dynasties in NFL history. I won't argue there.

My only problem is you are hyping it up as "4 SUPER BOWL TITLES IN 14 YEARS! PATS BEST DYNASTY! GOAT LOL!" (Obviously not in that manner though)

Anyways TRR, since we are in the topic of dynasties. Where do the Pats rank in all time sports dynasties? I like to hear your opinion.

Dynasty/BB-Brady era, tomato tomata. It's still going on. 6 SB's, can't forget that.

Where do they rank? No where near the top in all sports dynasties..this supposed to be a trick question or something, lul.