The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

As versatile as Vereen is, and losing him would be bad, Gray will certainly and hopefully fill that void

Yep, his loss is a big one, probably will be the biggest. He's young (26) and the closest thing we've had to Kevin Faulk in some years now. Brady excels with those types of RBs and Shane has the presence in mind to block for Tom or leave and get open for him. Very intelligent back and does all the small things. Blount can't catch, Gray can't either really and same as Bolden. Vereen is practically the only back who can catch out of the backfield for us. Sucks if he leaves, especially to the Giants :(

Yep, his loss is a big one, probably will be the biggest. He's young (26) and the closest thing we've had to Kevin Faulk in some years now. Brady excels with those types of RBs and Shane has the presence in mind to block for Tom or leave and get open for him. Very intelligent back and does all the small things. Blount can't catch, Gray can't either really and same as Bolden. Vereen is practically the only back who can catch out of the backfield for us. Sucks if he leaves, especially to the Giants :(

One offseason with Gray just working on his mechanics and I'm confident his play will be similar to Vereen's later on in the season as he gets accustomed to being that guy. Let Blount do all the heavy power running.

I've always hated Graham's personality but you can't deny his ability so that is a huge addition to our offense. I'm really excited if this is true.

It's actually funny because the LOB always played him really rough and there seemed to be a lot of mutual hatred. I hope this doesn't negatively effect the locker room.

What a crazy offseason.

Edited by Crom!

Don't understand that trade at all. Wtf is Chip doing now haha

Eagles fans are losing their minds. Chip Kelly is an egomaniac who is going to dismantle this team, unless they have something big up their sleeves.

Edited by Mikey2Dope