The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Gotta love fantasy. One matchup had one guy winning 218-210. The guy with 210 would have demolished any other team. My team puts up 97 points and I lose to every other team...except the one team I play.

In one of my league I had the 2nd most points all week with 167. Lost to a guy who got 210.

3rd had 145.

There have been so many dropped passes this season, so I really hope that gets fixed soon.

For sure. Can't just blame Bradford he actually throws a pretty nice ball. Good touch accuracy plenty of loft on the trajectory. Don't see why guys are drop his passes. It was a theme in St.Louis I went back and watched his Rams highlights and the majority of his passes were getting dropped by wide open targets.

It is a little concerning that Jordan Matthews despite the numbers is more of a #2 guy right now. He hasn't really stepped and proven he can get open and use his size to make acrobatic catches like he should.

Also Josh Huff has been a total disappointment after people pumped him up all season talking about him working on route running and poised for a breakout year to become a solid #3.

Nelson Agholor where are you 1st round draft pick this ain't college anymore at USC this the NFL!!!

Biggest surprise so far outside of Murray struggling is Zach Ertz he should be a focal point in the passing game along with Matthews. He has the size to beat corners and enough speed, to make it difficult on safeties or linebackers to cover him.

Need to get the passing game going along with the run game only then can the Eagles get some chances for some big pass plays down the field.

Edited by Chip Kelly

@RapSheet:

The #Patriots received DE Akiem Hicks from the #Saints in exchange for TE Michael Hoomanawanui, source said.

@RapSheet:

At times, hes been very good. RT @TheSaintsBeat: Akiem Hicks was 3rd-rounder in 12, but #Saints' 1st overall pick in Bounty-penalized year

@AlbertBreer:

Last year, New England added spare parts Jonathan Casillas and Akeem Ayers in-season to D via trade. This year, Jon Bostic and Akiem Hicks.

Like the return. Sad to see Hooman go though.

Edited by TheRussianRocket.