The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

19 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Thanks Eagles, you always screw me. I put your defence in, I get negative points.

I replace you, and you get 24 points . :picard:

If it makes you feel better I cut them too xD Though that is basically what they are. They give up huge plays and always have but they have always been elite when it comes to sacks and turnovers so they are like a boom or bust type defense.

• Upvote 1

In a blind squirrel can find a nut once in a while right?

Offense still sucked ass all day. D was better but the Patriots handed that game they made so many self inflicted mistakes.

Reminded me of last year's game vs the 49ers in Santa Clara. Offense couldn't do jack Jenkins pick six, blocked punt, and Sproles punt return td.

Oh yeah they lost that game. Eagles still losing next two weeks though but maybe they keep it close with this confidence boost now.

Oh yeah Demarco Murray finally got benched. I hope they trade him in the off-season. Chip deserves another year as Coach for sure GM though I'm 50/50.

Should have been benched earlier for this... https://vine.co/v/izFptKqeDVu

I'll take the W though....:lol:

Edited by Chip Kelly

Swear to god every game I see Dallas play Sean Lee gets injured. 

Not even that he's made it glass, just some really unfortunate scenario's where he just gets bad luck and left in vulnerable positions. Such an effective player too. Swear he always goes down when I watch. Hate seeing that happen.