The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Anyone notice once Owens got the clean win, Cena immediately rolled out of the ring without hesitation and left?

Was he legitimately pissed?

I thought that was kind of weird.

My buddy and I noticed it too.

Honestly, if Cena was mad. Too damn bad. He has won clean over so many guys for 10 years. It's his turn to give back

Edited by Guest

Anyone notice once Owens got the clean win, Cena immediately rolled out of the ring without hesitation and left?

Was he legitimately pissed?

I thought that was kind of weird.

I think he was letting Owens have his moment. For all the hate the fans aim towards Cena, he has been pretty good to the new guys like Owens, Zayn and Neville. Too bad he didn't do that for Wyatt because he is buried I don't know where.

• Upvote 3

I think he was letting Owens have his moment. For all the hate the fans aim towards Cena, he has been pretty good to the new guys like Owens, Zayn and Neville. Too bad he didn't do that for Wyatt because he is buried I don't know where.

Yup, that's what I thought too. Pretty classy of Cena to do that.

I've been impressed with Cena lately. He was selling like a mad man last night and his United States open challenge has been one of the most refreshing things on Raw lately too.

Yup, that's what I thought too. Pretty classy of Cena to do that.

I've been impressed with Cena lately. He was selling like a mad man last night and his United States open challenge has been one of the most refreshing things on Raw lately too.

Cena is good like that. He knows the fans are more interested in watching the celebration after a big win rather than him pretending to be a corpse in the ring. He let CM Punk have his moment, he let Daniel Bryan have his moment. You don't want another situation like Hart/Michaels from WM 12 where it's rumored Michaels stated "get that piece of $&!# out of the ring" post-match.

Agreed. People can hate Cena, but the man is a true professional. He knows how the business works and he works for the business.

As for Wyatt, politics and what happens backstage and away from the ring plays a major role in how and if they succeed. Who knows why Wyatt was "buried" but I highly doubt Cena had anything to do with it.

Samoa Joe has signed a full-time contract with WWE, according to a source for the PWTorch.com website.

According to the report, not only did Joe impress everyone at the NXT tapings, but Joe's merchandise sales were so impressive, Vince McMahon and Triple H pushed to get him signed to a full-time deal.

He will fulfill his scheduled indy dates he has already agreed to, but otherwise will be worked into the WWE schedule full-time, either starting in NXT or shifting quickly to the WWE main roster.

More good news, there is hope if they keep signing and pushing the guys they are.

John Cena is Not "Money" on the Mic. He came out and called Ownes a Jackass for no reason. All Owens was saying is that he beat Cena and he will do it again. That is not him being a Jack ass. Cena comes out every night trying to shove that he is a good person down peoples throats. That kid with cancer as nice as it was to see was an obvious plug. He stated he had to work for 10 years to get where he is at, well sure so did owens the difference is Owens didn't have the support of the WWE like Cena had. I am tired of Cena calling people out saying that they don't show respect. Owens could have easily kept beating John Cena after their match but he let Cena roll out and celebrated. How is that disrespectful? John Cena needs to stop trying to create this I am better than you bull $&!# image and needs to stop pandering to the fans (Mostly little kids and patriotic americans.) I can't take another segment where John Cena compares himself to the united states and how they are the greatest damn country in the world. Cena is so Bland and Owens is a much better Wrestler. Owens should be dominating Cena and Cena really needs to either go away for awhile or turn heel because his $&!# has been getting old for awhile. Cena is really just annoying now.

Cena comes out every night trying to shove that he is a good person down peoples throats. That kid with cancer as nice as it was to see was an obvious plug.

The guy has done the most Make-A-Wish things for anybody who asks. How is he not a good person?

John Cena needs to stop trying to create this I am better than you bull crap image and needs to stop pandering to the fans (Mostly little kids and patriotic americans.) I can't take another segment where John Cena compares himself to the united states and how they are the greatest damn country in the world. Cena is so Bland and Owens is a much better Wrestler. Owens should be dominating Cena and Cena really needs to either go away for awhile or turn heel because his crap has been getting old for awhile. Cena is really just annoying now.

That's him, if he goes heel then who is left as the top face? Do you want kids want to be like Dean Ambrose, Ziggler or who else do you have in mind? He won't turn heel because of the kids and he isn't ashamed about that. The US stuff is just because he has the US title, that's all. As far as Owens being a better wrestler, everyone is a better wrestler than John Cena. A lot of people have been looking forward to the US open challenge wondering who is going to come out for a match? We've had Neville, Zayn or whoever else he brought out. He made the young guys look good. Owens beat him and he gets out of the ring to let Owens celebrate at EC. I realize Owens is a great wrestler and his promos are getting better. But everyone knows that you have to work you way up the ladder in the business. Owens got a NXT title shot pretty fast. Cena can be annoying with the promos but everything you want to happen isn't.