The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

2 hours ago, Canucks-12 said:

You guys suck! All you guys do is complain. WWE is in an amazing position right now. Wrestlemania weekend was so good. But sure keep on complaining. 

Are you complaining about complaining? :lol: welcome to the internet.

Not everyone on here was negative about Wrestlemania weekend.

• Upvote 1

For anyone who hasn't heard. Here's some stuff in Justin Roberts book on JBL and other bullying.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/63tmwg/some_of_the_bullying_listed_in_justin_roberts/

Also from his reddit AMA on JBL

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/63h2gx/justin_roberts_herego_ahead_and_ama/#bottom-comments

Edited by Madness

18 hours ago, Art Vandelay said:

Are you complaining about complaining? :lol: welcome to the internet.

Not everyone on here was negative about Wrestlemania weekend.

Yes i am. Maybe I should stay away from this thing known as the internet. 

But I'm glad everyone's not negative, WWE's pretty amazing.

2 minutes ago, Canucks-12 said:

Yes i am. Maybe I should stay away from this thing known as the internet. 

But I'm glad everyone's not negative, WWE's pretty amazing.

Even if the majority of people on here are negative, I don't think think it's a "I hate WWE" thing; People criticize the product because it could be a lot better. 

The prime example is nepotism towards Stephanie McMahon. At least HHH/Shane McMahon have shown they are worthy of the nepotism, and provide entertaining TV. Stephanie provides nothing but go away heat that has no reward in the end.

24 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:

Even if the majority of people on here are negative, I don't think think it's a "I hate WWE" thing; People criticize the product because it could be a lot better. 

The prime example is nepotism towards Stephanie McMahon. At least HHH/Shane McMahon have shown they are worthy of the nepotism, and provide entertaining TV. Stephanie provides nothing but go away heat that has no reward in the end.

WWE will never be perfect and the fans will never be fully satisfied.

Mauro won't be returning to WWE, according to CBS Sports. Nice one Vince letting that frack JBL drive away the best announcer you've had since J.R.

WWE is planning to reunite Styles and The Club either with Styles going to Raw or Gallows/Anderson to SDL.

19 hours ago, fivethej said:

Mauro won't be returning to WWE, according to CBS Sports. Nice one Vince letting that frack JBL drive away the best announcer you've had since J.R.

WWE is planning to reunite Styles and The Club either with Styles going to Raw or Gallows/Anderson to SDL.

Hope it's Gallows/Anderson to SDL. 

7 hours ago, TheHitman said:

Hope it's Gallows/Anderson to SDL. 

im interested in this "superstar shake up" for that

i dont see it as a draft, but more of a "trade deadline day" where you have DB and kurt trading guys. i see anderson and gallows going to smackdown, cause those guys need a change of scenery.

i can see new day going to SD, or at least xavier and kofi and then big e gets his singles push on raw. you can have big e as either a face or a heel, but on raw, they NEED faces and thats were a rusev vs. big e feud could benefit both guys, or move rusev on SD and you have a traffic jam of bona fide main event guys going for the wwe title, and yes, i see rusev as a title contender, he's that good

you could keep kofi and xavier as a team, but it's time to break those guys apart and showcase what they can do on their own. kofi's a capable vet, he'll be fine, but SD would be xavier's real development

if i were to book the RAW and SD trade deadline, i would see, the trades on RAW:

To RAW: AJ Styles, American Alpha, Miz and Maryse, Alexa Bliss

then on SD: From RAW: Finn Balor, Anderson/Gallows, New Day (Kofi/Woods), Sami Zayn, Rusev and Lana, Charlotte

NXT officially drafts Pete Dunne

why SD live gets that extra guy, because there's no "fair trade" when AJ styles is involved. getting the balor club is as good of a trade you could think of. You can have styles and joe, styles and reigns (gulp) styles and rollins (hell yea) hell, styles and strowman, if you want that david vs. goliath storyline and have it be believable., or styles and triple h in a triple h retirement match at wrestlemania. theres a lot of good stuff you can have on raw with styles. they'll be just fine losing a couple extra guys

on SD, we heard AJ saying he doesn't want to leave. you can have styles confront db or shane, and they can say, raw offered balor and the club as a package. we couldn't say no. that's how valuable you are

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

Anyone else surprised by the numbers. (Forbe's annual rankings of the highest paid WWE superstars for the 2016 calendar year)

1 Brock Lesnar $12 million
2 John Cena $8 million
3 Triple H $3.8 million
4 Roman Reigns $3.5 million
5 Dean Ambrose $2.7 million
6 AJ Styles $2.4 million
7 Shane McMahon $2.2 million
T8 The Undertaker $2 million
T8 Seth Rollins $2 million
10 Randy Orton

$1.9 million