The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

ziggler's transformation into hbk is nearing completion

I actually hope Ziggler wins the Royal Rumble and then has 2 title shots. Would be fun to see him fight the main event of Wrestlemania in a epic 30 minute match and lose and then cash in his MiTB right after (of course the loss would have to be a roll up where he would be able to be ready to go in seconds afterwords).

If The Rock pins Punk at Royal Rumble for the title you know that is setting up Cena v Rock II at Wrestlemania.

i'd love ziggs to win too. hell he could be the first person to win the title without cashing MITB in (assuming that he wins the rumble, #1 entrant. a man can dream). how badass would that be. i'm surprised they've kept that thing with him for this long. what was the longest time someone held the briefcase? i dont think someone held it all the way to wrestlemania. they all seemed to cash it before survivor series. however, i'm not a fan of the money in the bank thing anyways. makes the royal rumble look like just another gimmick ppv

Edited by Olias

i'd love ziggs to win too. hell he could be the first person to win the title without cashing MITB in (assuming that he wins the rumble, #1 entrant. a man can dream). how badass would that be. i'm surprised they've kept that thing with him for this long. what was the longest time someone held the briefcase? i dont think someone held it all the way to wrestlemania. they all seemed to cash it before survivor series. however, i'm not a fan of the money in the bank thing anyways. makes the royal rumble look like just another gimmick ppv

I think Edge held it the longest. He won it at Wrestlemania, and cashed it in at New Year's Revolution (10 months).

loved his sweet chin music at the end lol super kick was a bit off, but if he's picking it up as his finisher, i'm all for it. don't think anyone even uses it atm.

pretty decent raw show so far, i'm behind wade barrett. good, clean victory. totally bossed kofi

Edited by Olias

would have been a pretty damn awesome RAW if it were only 2 hours. miz vs. otunga didn't even have to happen. the stuff with cena and ziggs were awesome. bringing some much needed chaos back to the show, but of course it's overshadowed by a drawn out show. that whole kissing bit, i think we all knew this was going to happen at some point. i was kind of shocked though at how aggressive it was. i was sitting here like :mellow: okay, didn't see that coming. bit of edge and lita kind of material in there. then ziggs calls her trash then all hell breaks loose. thats how it should be. hell during that locker room scene i thought aj would latch on to ziggs after what he said lol i was like sweet bringing some excitement back to raw.

i really don't remember much else. sheamus vs sandow was kind of... just there. loved show's mic work though. khali and hornswoggle squashing primo and epico didn't need to happen. at all. ever. please, not again.

loved the punk celebration and ryback getting attacked again.

can't wait to see whats up with the nxt guys. i can already tell dean ambrose will be a star out of that group. was watching some of his fcw matches on youtube and an awesome work with william regal.

the biggest highlight for me, at least, has to be the commentary during kane/bryan/rey/sin cara match. titus o'neal said something in regards to jerry's heart attack (come on jerry, have a heart) and after that cole was ALL over them. hilarious banter

Edited by Olias

the biggest highlight for me, at least, has to be the commentary during kane/bryan/rey/sin cara match. titus o'neal said something in regards to jerry's heart attack (come on jerry, have a heart) and after that cole was ALL over them. hilarious banter

lol the best for me was when Lawler came back with "you need to stop talking you're about to reach the end of your personailty" and they all started cracking up including Titus

That ending was weak, way too predictable but pretty much anything involving CM Punk is predictable these days. Oh some guys interfered on Punk's behalf again? Cool story bro

Edited by Primus099

RAW was actually interesting from the stuff I saw tonight. Looks like they are getting a little edgier with the product, about time if they are. 3 hours is still a waste of time. They could really do some hard hitting angles in just 2 hours.

Like the backstage segments in the locker room and such. Made me remember the good days of segments like this:

Curious if cena injured himself during the segment, he was limping after ziggler.

Apparently he did injure it jumping out of the ring. Scheduled for a MRI tomorrow.

Edited by zero-ONE-three

Si Im watching on the Score right now nd the bleeped out a name Cole mentioned when CM Punk was walking to the ring. He mentioned Del Rio, Cena, The Miz <edited> Jericho, Bryan, Kane, Ryback. Anyone know who they edited out?

Thankfully I didnt delete the show off my pc yet.. Went and checked it.. And you didnt miss anything.. It was just Ziggler

Edited by lx Birdie xl

Si Im watching on the Score right now nd the bleeped out a name Cole mentioned when CM Punk was walking to the ring. He mentioned Del Rio, Cena, The Miz <edited> Jericho, Bryan, Kane, Ryback. Anyone know who they edited out?

he was going through the list of everyone he beat defending the title. i think it may have been the big show? triple threat at summerslam? not sure why they would edit that out

Thankfully I didnt delete the show off my pc yet.. Went and checked it.. And you didnt miss anything.. It was just Ziggler

so a cole error? lol

Edited by Olias

he was going through the list of everyone he beat defending the title. i think it may have been the big show? triple threat at summerslam? not sure why they would edit that out

so a cole error? lol

Thanks guys. Seems pretty stupid to blank it out, only makes the error more noticeable.