The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Sting talks about coming to WWE and admits he wants to help put younger guys over. That doesn't explain why HHH went over at WM. Everyone points to the fact that HHH had to look strong and go over because he's facing The Rock at WM32. What if for some reason the match doesn't happen and Sting lost for nothing.

Sting came to WWE for a few reasons. Make some big money, have a few matches and finish his career on the biggest stage along with HOF induction.

During an interview with Rolling Stone, Sting was asked if he was brought into WWE primarily to put others over rather than enhance his own legacy. The Stinger responded with the following:

"I had my time. There's no question about that. For a guy my age to be where I am right now is, to me, next to impossible. And yet, I'm here. It's not about Sting, not anymore. You're asking a straight-up question, I'll give ya a straight-up answer. That's it, and I am just fine with that."

He was also asked if he has any regrets about signing with WWE?

"It has been gratifying. After 30 years, I've learned to really appreciate the fans and the wrestlers and everybody in the whole industry a lot more. I held off on doing [public appearances] until WWE, and now I'm picking and choosing some things that I'm doing here and there, Comic-Cons and whatever. And the fans are so respectful, so there's a much higher level of appreciation now than there ever was."

Paige reveals that time Bellas stole her clothes on Raw that she was completely naked and wasn't wearing anything under the towel.

On whether she was naked under her towel on Raw when the Bella Twins stole her clothes:

That was legit live, guys. I had to run through the hallways in just a towel. I never thought I would be on RAW in just a towel, it had to go live, so Vince was like, if she drops the towel everyone on the set is fired and I was like, oh, its so much pressure.

CPZQVNoUAAQLkCl.jpg

Jericho was the mystery partner, Cena beat Rollins, Rollins beat Sting(WTF) Sheamus tried to cash in, A wild masked Kane appears.

Masked Kane used Chokeslam on Seth Rollins. It's Super Effective.

Masked Kane used Chokeslam on Sheamus. It's Super Effective. Wild Sheamus fainted

Masked Kane used Tombstone Piledriver on Seth Rollins. Critical Hit! Wild Seth Rollins fainted.

More like Drake Younger tbh.

TSN is reporting it and WWE came out with this official statement: "WWE takes the safety of our performers very seriously and any fan entering the ring area will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law."

Does look like him though. I did have to Google his name though as I have no clue who he is.
Edited by Grapefruits

TSN is reporting it and WWE came out with this official statement: "WWE takes the safety of our performers very seriously and any fan entering the ring area will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law."

Does look like him though. I did have to Google his name though as I have no clue who he is.

Former CZW/PWG wrestler who is now a referee in NXT. Sub-par payperview as usual from WWE.

Former CZW/PWG wrestler who is now a referee in NXT. Sub-par payperview as usual from WWE.

I dunno that it was sub-par. It was at the very least par. Better than Summerslam, not that I mean that as a barometer of success. I mean Cena winning again for whatever reason again bothered me quite a bit, but the rest of the card had some fairly good matches, and a lot of deserving people left champions.

I mean when Sheamus came out and I thought for that brief minute that we were going to leave the PPV with Cena and Sheamus becoming champions, I would have zoned completely out of watching the WWE for months, as I do when they repeatedly pull similar stunts. But at least I was spared that, lol.

I dunno that it was sub-par. It was at the very least par. Better than Summerslam, not that I mean that as a barometer of success. I mean Cena winning again for whatever reason again bothered me quite a bit, but the rest of the card had some fairly good matches, and a lot of deserving people left champions.

I mean when Sheamus came out and I thought for that brief minute that we were going to leave the PPV with Cena and Sheamus becoming champions, I would have zoned completely out of watching the WWE for months, as I do when they repeatedly pull similar stunts. But at least I was spared that, lol.

Hopefully Cena won so that he can continue forward to have a solid feud with another NXT guy like KO.

Don't watch wrestling but supposedly Sting got a career ending injury last show. Pushed to the announcers table head slammed against the monitor and later when he got power bombed against the turn buckle, neck smoked it and resulted in him falling down in a very unusual way.

Don't watch wrestling but supposedly Sting got a career ending injury last show. Pushed to the announcers table head slammed against the monitor and later when he got power bombed against the turn buckle, neck smoked it and resulted in him falling down in a very unusual way.

Just heard about it too. Such bull.

It's around 13:30. I know some wrestlers want the show to go on, but there has to be better discretion by the ref to make sure that match ends, especially when it has to do with his neck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=2&v=uhemGloII2o