The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

The only thing of value they lost was Miz/Maryse and Alexa Bliss, and to a lesser extent Heath Slater (I love the guy).

At this point Bray Wyatt is just damaged goods, Ambrose is insanely boring (he also needs new theme music in a bad way) and Apollo Crews is going to be nothing more than a jobber until they let him have a personality.

Smackdown got off surprisingly light (barring any major trades)

34 minutes ago, Mikey2Dope said:

The only thing of value they lost was Miz/Maryse and Alexa Bliss, and to a lesser extent Heath Slater (I love the guy).

At this point Bray Wyatt is just damaged goods, Ambrose is insanely boring (he also needs new theme music in a bad way) and Apollo Crews is going to be nothing more than a jobber until they let him have a personality.

Smackdown got off surprisingly light (barring any major trades)

wyatt to me has reached ziggler levels of care. they had something special with the guy at one point but have a guy lose enough times you just stop caring

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

wyatt to me has reached ziggler levels of care. they had something special with the guy at one point but have a guy lose enough times you just stop caring

IDK I am excited to see if he brings Bo Dallas into the fam. He said he wanted to in an interview.

42 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

IDK I am excited to see if he brings Bo Dallas into the fam. He said he wanted to in an interview.

it makes sense since he and bo are literally family xD

42 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

You crazy.

AJ and Naka on SD is a win.

it is but the amount of guys that went over, but having some time to reflect on it, raw needs all the talent they can get to give people more incentive to sit through a 3 hour show. SD will be fine, especially if i'm kinda right and SD gets charlotte and balor/the club and maybe kevin owens and zayn

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

It's almost a given that Owens is heading to Smackdown. You can't have one single title on Smackdiwn, unless they are planning to introduce a new title.

Owens, Balor, Charlotte, The Club, Enzo and Cass, and maybe Rusev are my guesses.

1 minute ago, shiznak said:

It's almost a given that Owens is heading to Smackdown. You can't have one single title on Smackdiwn, unless they are planning to introduce a new title.

Owens, Balor, Charlotte, The Club, Enzo and Cass, and maybe Rusev are my guesses.

Zayn is at the top of the list.

If anyone needs a move it is Sami more than anybody.

5 minutes ago, shiznak said:

I want to keep Owens and Zayn on separate brands for the time being.

Zayn is going to Smackdown. They already teased it.

He needs a change more than anyone in the WWE. There's nothing for him on Raw.

Edited by Junkyard Dog

3 hours ago, Madness said:

I'm thinking SD will get :

Owens

Zayn

New Day

Gallows and Anderson or Enzo and Cass

Charlotte

i got 2/4 for my raw prediction. not bad. ill stick with my smackdown prediction from the other day: to SD: Finn Balor, Anderson/Gallows, New Day (Kofi/Woods), Sami Zayn, Rusev and Lana, Charlotte