The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

On 2017-04-15 at 8:01 AM, CaNuCkSLoUiE23 said:

Ambrose really needs to drop the title. What an absolutley boring champion. 

its funny how they keep calling him a lunatic when we havent seen anything like that from him in a long time. he's just cool and casual, like whatever-- almost downplaying the character on purpose

14 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

its funny how they keep calling him a lunatic when we havent seen anything like that from him in a long time. he's just cool and casual, like whatever-- almost downplaying the character on purpose

He's been coasting for years now, complete garbage most nights tbh. 

14 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

It's funny how the WWE title was irrelevant until AJ Styles took it off him; and how the IC title was relevant until he took it off the Miz. 

7 minutes ago, Madness said:

damn that ref got destroyed.

Really don't get why people still go nuts over the collapsing ring gag, it almost feels like they do it once every year now lol.

They've done it so many times.

Some fans actually thought when Strowman pushed over ambulance it was for real and Roman was actually hurt. A fan actually started petition to have Strowman fired.

I was fully expecting Roman to show up during or after Strowman/Show since Roman returned at live events on weekend attacking Strowman spearing him thru table.

BRAAAAUUUUUUNNNNN

"HEY, Tell Angle I'm leaving, and I'm bringing him with me (drags a dead Kalisto behind him).... Roman Reigns is garbage and now you are too (puts Kalisto in the garbage)"

I can't express how awesome that was for me. 

I love how they are accidentally creating an amazing baby face in Strowman but can't purposely build Reigns as one. 

1 hour ago, fivethej said:

Rosey is dead at 47.

Broken gimmick is eventually going to be used in WWE. WWE is in the process of working out financial deal with Anthem.

Negotiations could always fall through, depends how much Anthem is going to ask for. 

9 hours ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Say what you want about Jinder Mahal he cut a good promo.

JM and Shining Stars doing more on SDL in 2 weeks than they did with RAW in months.

It's good to see them actually doing stuff on SDL. I'm excited for Rusev to be on SDL.