The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Discussion] Roberto Luongo Trade Thread 5.0

a 3 way trade could be on the horizon:

To philly: Luongo, (ballard)

To Wash: Bryzgalov, philly late pick

To Van: Brouwer, Neuvirth, philly 1st, Read

Is what 'm hearing. Waiting on Bryz to commit to Wash. Luongo might waive to philly than wash.

3 way is likely since both philly and wash are unwilling to give big assets alone back to van.

Or how about we not trade Luongo at all and wait till the offseason. What if Schneider gets hurt? In a 48 game schedule every single point is important and honestly having a great goaltender duo is better than 1 great goaltender. Gillis actually has all the leverage in the world with luongo and as he waits more and more teams are going to get desperate. What I don't want is Gillis simply settling for a deal

. Luongo is a top five goalie in the league, look at his wins, his shutouts. quit listening to TSN, they're so biased to Toronto it's not even funny.

Or how about we not trade Luongo at all and wait till the offseason. What if Schneider gets hurt? In a 48 game schedule every single point is important and honestly having a great goaltender duo is better than 1 great goaltender. Gillis actually has all the leverage in the world with luongo and as he waits more and more teams are going to get desperate. What I don't want is Gillis simply settling for a deal

. Luongo is a top five goalie in the league, look at his wins, his shutouts. quit listening to TSN, they're so biased to Toronto it's not even funny.

I was told a couple of days ago by somebody who is in the hockey world that the Canucks had been offered TJ Gaglardi plus from the Sharks for Luongo. Gaglardi does have an NTC (San Jose gives them away like they are free candy)

Take this for what it is worth, I know theres a lot of garbage rumors that get spewed around here so I get why yall would not believe me but all I will say is I am not the type of person to start random rumors and I would not say something unless I was told it by somebody who I trust and is in the know.

a 3 way trade could be on the horizon:

To philly: Luongo, (ballard)

To Wash: Bryzgalov, philly late pick

To Van: Brouwer, Neuvirth, philly 1st, Read

Is what 'm hearing. Waiting on Bryz to commit to Wash. Luongo might waive to philly than wash.

3 way is likely since both philly and wash are unwilling to give big assets alone back to van.

yes. have been for 17 years.

believe what you want, but hockey players are the most down to earth athletes in the world. during the lockout, alot of them were just hanging out, and playing hockey wherever they could. my cousin happens to be friends with logan, so i beat him in nhl 13. lol.

Archived