The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Grand Theft Auto V

JaGuaR

I should be able to just walk into a Best Buy after work on the day of release to pick up a copy without a pre order right? Its been a while since I've bought a game. Last one was probably Red Dead Redemption and had no issues with it being sold out

I should be able to just walk into a Best Buy after work on the day of release to pick up a copy without a pre order right? Its been a while since I've bought a game. Last one was probably Red Dead Redemption and had no issues with it being sold out

Normally I would say yes, but this is GTA we're talking about. They sell out fast so you might have to go in the morning or just pre order. Why not pre order? You only need to throw down like $5.

Normally I would say yes, but this is GTA we're talking about. They sell out fast so you might have to go in the morning or just pre order. Why not pre order? You only need to throw down like $5.

On their website it'll let me pre-order but it won't let me order it for store pickup. It says estimated arrival 1 business day...does that mean I'll get it day of release? Anyone ordered from their website before?

Archived