The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Good pizza by the slice in Vancouver

:D

Megabite?

Uncle Fatihs?

Fresh Slice?

Jesus Christ, do you even pizza?

Fat, disgusting north americams created heavy topping pizzas. You want the BEST authentic pizza in the city? Try Raggazi on 22nd Ave btwn Renfrew and Rupert. Amazing pizza, the way it should be. Nobody even comes close.

http://www.urbanspoon.com/rph/14/334301/926163/vancouver-ragazzi-pizza-co-ragazzi-pizza-co-photo

That`s what pizza should look like.

Smoke's Poutinerie isn't that great. I've had the chicken fajita poutine and the pulled pork poutine. Once you've got throught the toppings, you've just got regular fries and some gravy left over.

Mean Poutine (on Granville and Nelson, I think) is MUCH better. I had the fried chicken poutine from there a couple weeks ago and I've been craving for it ever since.

Not a slice per se but new from Boston Pizza...

20130402-pizza-burger-post.jpg

The new Pizzaburger, a half-pound burger patty wrapped in a pizza/a burger-stuffed pizza pocket. Boston Pizza make two kinds: the Pepperoni and Bacon Pizzaburger stuffed with bacon, mozzarella, and pizza sauce, and topped with pepperoni and mozzarella; and the Five-Cheese Pizzaburger stuffed with mozzarella, cheddar, feta, Asiago, Parmesan, and pizza sauce. They also come with lettuce, tomato, and pickle. Both burgers cost CA$14.99 (US$14.77) with fries or a salad.

Not a slice per se but new from Boston Pizza...

20130402-pizza-burger-post.jpg

The new Pizzaburger, a half-pound burger patty wrapped in a pizza/a burger-stuffed pizza pocket. Boston Pizza make two kinds: the Pepperoni and Bacon Pizzaburger stuffed with bacon, mozzarella, and pizza sauce, and topped with pepperoni and mozzarella; and the Five-Cheese Pizzaburger stuffed with mozzarella, cheddar, feta, Asiago, Parmesan, and pizza sauce. They also come with lettuce, tomato, and pickle. Both burgers cost CA$14.99 (US$14.77) with fries or a salad.

Not pizza by the slice, but went to Campagnolo Roma on Hastings. Margherita and Romana pizzas were incredible. Bright, fresh tomato sauce, incredible.

We also had their salumi platter, buratta, ricotta e limone, rigatoni with pork ragu, tonarelli cacio e pepe (pecorino romano and black pepper). Everything was fantastic.

There's a donair and pizza place located beside the Holiday Inn at Metro town, no idea what it's called but for $5 bucks I got a huge donair, 3 huge pieces of pepperoni pizza and a can of mountain dew.

Like c'mon

Smoke's Poutinerie isn't that great. I've had the chicken fajita poutine and the pulled pork poutine. Once you've got throught the toppings, you've just got regular fries and some gravy left over.

Mean Poutine (on Granville and Nelson, I think) is MUCH better. I had the fried chicken poutine from there a couple weeks ago and I've been craving for it ever since.

Well, I tried their Fried Chicken Poutine today and it was pretty good. Then again, if I had it when I got it fresh, it would've tasted a whole lot better but I had to walk back to Vancouver Harbour Centre for a meeting so the fries were all mushed together

Archived