The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 3)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

Love the acquisition of Read, he'll slot in on the top 6 being set up by Seguin to start.

A few more minor signings and that should be it for Boston.

Boston up front as of now: Looking for more offense this year.

M. Lucic - A. Kopitar - N. Horton

T. Seguin - D. Krejci - M. Read

A. Rodin - C. Kelly - R. Peverly

D. Paille - J. Mitchell - J . Caron

(D. Jeffrey, ???)

How much does toughness actually affect your team ? Crom and Caboose, do you remember what your 4th line was when you won ?

I remember Crom! had two 3rd lines basically. He had a really deep team.

Toughness helps shift momentum in games. Or at least it should.

Either way, my 4th line looks beast on paper lol.

Carolina is happy to bring in Mason Raymond! He will fit in nicely to our top 6 and we are trying him on our 1st line.

Raymond-E.Staal.-Skinner

Ruutu-J.Staal-Hemsky

Jensen-Rask-Skille

???-Brent-???

He better keep his head up when he plays the Jets

Leafs are very pleased to continue filling up our prospect pool with high-end talent. It was an extremely difficult decision to let Nichushkin go, but after hours of negotiating, we felt that the return we were getting was finally equal to - if not better than - what we were giving up. Hodgson can step into our lineup immediately as the 2nd line centre and will have a great opportunity to learn his craft behind Joe Thornton and play with one of the premiere power forwards in the game in Iginla. The addition of Armia, Bozon, and Rattie gives the organization tremendous depth on the wings, which will be needed as St. Louis, Mozyakin, Kunitz, and Iginla are in the twilight of their careers and most of them are pending unrestricted free agents at the end of the year. We wish Nichushkin and Saros all the best in Dallas.

Leafs

MSL Thornton Pavelski

Mozyakin Hodgson Iginla

Gusev Hertl Ruzicka

Kunitz Gordon x

Coburn Giordano

Pronger Fistric

Ellerby McIlrath

Luongo

Scrivens/Raanta

Marlies

Andrighetto Namestnikov Armia

Bozon Laganiere Rattie

x Aaltonen Zlobin

Uher Connolly Martschini

Mikus Kichton

Sustr Almqvist

Lindell Carkner

Scrivens/Raanta

Makarov

Niederberger

How much does toughness actually affect your team ? Crom and Caboose, do you remember what your 4th line was when you won ?

I remember Crom! had two 3rd lines basically. He had a really deep team.

Toughness helps shift momentum in games. Or at least it should.

Either way, my 4th line looks beast on paper lol.

CHI Bottom-6:

Hagelin Kreider Chimera

Bourque Reasoner Yakupov

Almost exactly right. I had Kreider in the top 6, Olli Jokinen as 3C, and toughness set to zero for every line. I don't think that's the only way to win though.

Almost exactly right. I had Kreider in the top 6, Olli Jokinen as 3C, and toughness set to zero for every line. I don't think that's the only way to win though.

Weird, I checked the game sheets of the our last two playoff games and Kreider was on the bottom 6 and no Jokinen.

Now you made me feel bad about my defensive group, since he'll probably be my 6th guy. :lol:

My bad bud. The only reason he was going to be in that spot is because I'm going to try to work young guys into the lineup.

Archived