The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 3)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

But theyre passwerd protected yo

If I/we had thought this would've been an issue, we wouldn't have made our password so simple and easy to guess.

Hopefully this is just something to do with STHS because I'd hope no one here is slimy enough to edit our lines during a tight playoff race.

Got screwed by the computer again vs WInnipeg. It send down Collberg and brought up Frattin AGAIN.. Doesn't make any sense..

The computers thoughts of good lines is a complete mess, they aren't good lines..

This mess up could be the difference of me missing the playoffs...

If I/we had thought this would've been an issue, we wouldn't have made our password so simple and easy to guess.

Hopefully this is just something to do with STHS because I'd hope no one here is slimy enough to edit our lines during a tight playoff race.

Rinne was exhausted at 94 condition and it brought up Marazec (Sp?) so in turn Budaj would of started until you redid your lines

Looks like one game left in what was a very disappointing season for the Ottawa Senators. Big Changes will be coming for this club this off season.

On a positive not, I am excited to see what my young prospects can do in the AHL playoffs. This will be huge experience.

Well,

20 games ago, Boston was 28-29 and I was on the verge of trading Chara, Seguin and Horton. We'd been hovering around .500 all year with poor performances from several players.

Since then we've gone 18-2. Rask with 16 wins, Auld 2-0 as backup.

In those 20 games Dougie Hamilton has 13 points and is +12. Kopitar has 22 points, Krejci 18, Seguin 16 and our deadline pickup Leino with 15 points in 15 games as a Bruin. Eller also has 9 in 15 nearly matching what he did in 64 games with the Flames.

Bring on the playoffs!

STHS 3 STARS OF THE WEEK(Days 170-176)

3rd star- Patrice Bergeron(Kings) - Before his 4 game suspension, Patrice was putting up points. He had 7 in only 3 games this past week. He was also a +5

2nd Star- Daniel Briere(Ducks)- In 4 games for the Ducks Briere had 3 goals and 5 assists and was a +3

1st star- Nail Yakupov(Kings)- Nail had 3 goals on 9 shots this week and added 4 assists, he was also a +5

Archived