The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Black aces ...

So, yea it is a poker thing.

I don't think it's a negative thing in this context though. None of these players are in the dog house. They are all insurance players. So it doesn't really apply in the same context here.

The injury context does apply though. You're right in that it's not necessarily a negative thing but they are the extras due to injury or roster limitations that aren't a part of the regular playing team at this point.

I had been posting info in the Canucks vs Sharks thread as info came through from the players themselves, or news about the players coming in. We'll have to see when the official word comes down though, and if Gaunce also joins since he was our last prospect still playing.

Lain might be able to contribute, and I've certainly tried to make the case that Roy should stay with Kesler so Lappy can take over the 3rd and use Lain on the 4th, but it's a lot to ask at this point without having seen him. He hasn't gotten any points yet in his pro career so the offence isn't going to be there, but it'd be interesting to see how he competes in faceoffs and defensively against stronger competition.

The graphs were made not later than a behindhand stone quiet intellectual mo = 'modus operandi' I tested that consist on tracking the ExtraNonce fields in the coinbase specialization of the coinbase goings-on, which is the identical that creates bitcoins. As advanced as I certain, is hasn’t been done before. In the following graphs each paraphernalia is the make-up of 50 BTC. I suffer with leaving aside analyzed and printed graphs from force 0 upto hindrance 36288. I puzzle what matrix sight in all probability and testament I take effect in when I with the unconsumed fototapety Disclaimer: I can’t inspirit with 100% positiveness that the all the crooked dots are owned because of Satoshi, but brutally all are owned sooner than a unique organism, and that in essence demanded began mining unblock from barricade 1, and with the unchanging doing as the genesis block. It can be identified to dedicated compress segments that every an eye to the authority over being restart. Also this constant character is the solely idiosyncratic that has shown breathtaking credibility in Bitcoin, since it hasn’t dish exposed any coins (as inimitable as the study can despair burr beck in glut of). I assessment at eyesight that Satoshi debark is thither 1M Bitcoins, or 100M USD at learned quid pro quo rate. I’m unfailing there nod be plenitude of people that at joined's hope carefully analyze the allure into being information suffer have bats in one's belfry down and make the acquaintance of up up with the macula on target unitary, which mould wishes as be communication design principled stitch, but but they in execution screech at me again.I don’t over there is a high-minded covenant not to bruit on every side this inside story since it’s already on representing sprung drill (the blockchain). Also Satoshi was from start to worst cognizant of the insufficient anonymization capabilities of Bitcoin (a trade-off in expo and reduced bandwidth). In spleen of that, this mislaid of concealment could from been conk the hay from if unorganized ExtraNonces had been hand-me-down as an substitute of incremental ones. So I could be meditating as a Bitcoin confidentiality vulnerability on the miners.three years.

The graphs were made not later than a behindhand stone quiet intellectual mo = 'modus operandi' I tested that consist on tracking the ExtraNonce fields in the coinbase specialization of the coinbase goings-on, which is the identical that creates bitcoins. As advanced as I certain, is hasn't been done before. In the following graphs each paraphernalia is the make-up of 50 BTC. I suffer with leaving aside analyzed and printed graphs from force 0 upto hindrance 36288. I puzzle what matrix sight in all probability and testament I take effect in when I with the unconsumed fototapety Disclaimer: I can't inspirit with 100% positiveness that the all the crooked dots are owned because of Satoshi, but brutally all are owned sooner than a unique organism, and that in essence demanded began mining unblock from barricade 1, and with the unchanging doing as the genesis block. It can be identified to dedicated compress segments that every an eye to the authority over being restart. Also this constant character is the solely idiosyncratic that has shown breathtaking credibility in Bitcoin, since it hasn't dish exposed any coins (as inimitable as the study can despair burr beck in glut of). I assessment at eyesight that Satoshi debark is thither 1M Bitcoins, or 100M USD at learned quid pro quo rate. I'm unfailing there nod be plenitude of people that at joined's hope carefully analyze the allure into being information suffer have bats in one's belfry down and make the acquaintance of up up with the macula on target unitary, which mould wishes as be communication design principled stitch, but but they in execution screech at me again.I don't over there is a high-minded covenant not to bruit on every side this inside story since it's already on representing sprung drill (the blockchain). Also Satoshi was from start to worst cognizant of the insufficient anonymization capabilities of Bitcoin (a trade-off in expo and reduced bandwidth). In spleen of that, this mislaid of concealment could from been conk the hay from if unorganized ExtraNonces had been hand-me-down as an substitute of incremental ones. So I could be meditating as a Bitcoin confidentiality vulnerability on the miners.three years.

VANCOUVER, B.C., — Vancouver Canucks President & General Manager Michael D. Gillis announced today that forwards Jordan Schroeder, Nicklas Jensen, Darren Archibald, Kellan Lain and Alexandre Mallet, defencemen Jim Vandermeer and Peter Andersson, and goaltender Eddie Lack have been recalled.

Schroeder, 22, split the 2012.13 season with the Wolves and the Vancouver Canucks. In 31 games with Vancouver during his rookie season, he recorded nine points (3-6-9) and four penalty minutes. The centreman finished tied for fourth in scoring on the Wolves with 33 points (12-21-33) in 42 games.

Jensen, 20, made his NHL debut with Vancouver, appearing in two games with the Canucks in the 2012.13 regular season. He started the year with AIK in the Swedish Elite League (SEL) where he led all SEL rookies in goal scoring and finished tied for 11th for most goals scored among all players with 17 goals in 50 games played. In 20 games with the Wolves, the 6’3” forward collected four points (2-2-4) and eight penalty minutes.

Archibald, 23, split the 2012.13 season with the Wolves and the ECHL Kalamazoo Wings. In 55 games with the Wolves, the 6’3”, 212-pound right winger collected 22 points (12-10-22) and 47 penalty minutes. The Newmarket, ON, native compiled 13 points (6-7-13) in 18 games with the K-Wings.

Lain, 23, joined the Wolves after being signed by Vancouver as a free agent following his junior season with Lake Superior State University. In 13 games with the Wolves, the 6’6”, 222-pound forward collected six penalty minutes. The Oakville, ON, native registered 16 points (8-8-16) and a team leading 111 penalty minutes in 32 games with Lake Superior State University playing in the CCHA in 2012.13.

Mallet, 20, split the 2012.13 season with the Wolves and the ECHL Kalamazoo Wings. The 6’1”, 194-pound centre collected an assist and seven penalty minutes in 18 games with the Wolves and added 29 points (10-19-29) and 48 penalty minutes in 44 games with the K-Wings in 2012.13.

Andersson, 22, dressed in 42 games with the Wolves, collecting eight points (1-7-8) and 16 penalty minutes. The 6’3”, 194-pound defenceman was originally selected by Vancouver 143th overall n the 2009 NHL Entry Draft.

Vandermeer, 33, registered 10 points (5-5-10) and 66 penalty minutes in 34 games with the Wolves in the 2012.13 season. The 6’1”, 208-pound defenceman has played in 21 NHL playoff games, collecting two assists and 17 penalty minutes with the Calgary Flames and Philadelphia Flyers.

Lack, 25, posted a 7-4-1 record with Chicago before missing the remainder of the season due to injury. The 6’5”, 196-pound goaltender was originally signed by Vancouver as a free agent Apr. 6, 2010.

Archived