The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Anyone else play Simpsons Tapped Out on the ipad?

:D

Just got the table and just got the 10 donuts for tapping on Homer while we was on the Sing the Stonecutter song task (like how we got the Jebidiah Springfield statue). Now, do I buy the Abandoned Store....

noooo. It updated before I could get the stonecutters table I was less than 100 emblems away. I want to cry right now. I worked so hard to get that far, it never even had the countdown for the last day. It normally ends at midnight. I'm so disappointed. What a terrible way to end this event. I'm so sad. :sadno: :sadno: :sadno: :sadno: :sadno::( :( :( :( :(

noooo. It updated before I could get the stonecutters table I was less than 100 emblems away. I want to cry right now. I worked so hard to get that far, it never even had the countdown for the last day. It normally ends at midnight. I'm so disappointed. What a terrible way to end this event. I'm so sad. :sadno: :sadno: :sadno: :sadno: :sadno::( :( :( :( :(

It hasn't ended for me yet...?

Anyways, I'm sad I won't be able to get all the times. I really didn't play this event as much as I could've.. Oh well.

It hasn't ended for me yet...?

Anyways, I'm sad I won't be able to get all the times. I really didn't play this event as much as I could've.. Oh well.

I don't know what happened, it just started updating, has anyone else started building giuseppe's workshop? It had the 4th of July updates installed this morning and then when I went to complete whatever task so I could get enough emblems for the table it updated and it was gone. :(

I don't know what happened, it just started updating, has anyone else started building giuseppe's workshop? It had the 4th of July updates installed this morning and then when I went to complete whatever task so I could get enough emblems for the table it updated and it was gone. :(

I'm building the workshop. I was still able to collect tokens at the time. I had to go to the App Store to update though, just the July 4th stuff automatically downloaded for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not trying to be "that guy", but do people really play this? I tried getting into this about a year ago, and got incredibly bored after about 7 days or so.

He's not trying to be 'that guy', but he posted this anyways... :rolleyes:

I have 4 million now..

Just about to buy the skyscraper :)

I'm at about $5.7 million. Saving up for that ridiculous revolving restaurant that costs $10 million.

At least the restaurant has 2 hour tasks for Skinner and Patty/Selma (ugh, always get them mixed up...really?...pretty sure it's for Patty)

Might go for the skyscraper and magnifying glass in time, but as of right now I'm about 2/3rds done redesigning my town and don't think I'll have enough room for everything as it is.

Ugh, don't even want to say how much in-game cash I'm sitting on...it's kinda embarrassing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived